• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

If not Hillary, who?

I loathe the electoral college for giving us the presidency of George W Bush, but I also forgive it because it prevented the second George W Bush presidency.

You are aware that GWB got two terms, right?
 
You are aware that GWB got two terms, right?

Yes, when I said that it prevented a second Bush presidency I was referring to Hillary W Bush.

And say what you want about Trump, but he is not another term for GWB. The same can't be said for the other 16 republicans contenders or Hillary Clinton
 
It's too late to pick a better candidate for 2016. But for the upcoming 2020 election, the Democrats have a strong bench to draw from. Here is their current all star lineup -- anyone of them would be an improvement over Hillary:

Nancy Pelosi
Maxine Waters
Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Chuck Schumer
Harry Reid
Al Gore
Joe Biden
Anthony Weiner
Chelsea Clinton
Tim Kaine
Elizabeth "Fauxcahontas" Warren
​

Joe Biden and Al Gore already had a bite at the apple. Chelsea has got the C word in her name, plus no experience and too young.
 
Last edited:
Yes, when I said that it prevented a second Bush presidency I was referring to Hillary W Bush.
And say what you want about Trump, but he is not another term for GWB. The same can't be said for the other 16 republicans contenders or Hillary Clinton

Huh? GW Bush won two terms. What the hell are you babbling about?
 
Yes, when I said that it prevented a second Bush presidency I was referring to Hillary W Bush.

And say what you want about Trump, but he is not another term for GWB. The same can't be said for the other 16 republicans contenders or Hillary Clinton

You Right Wingers need to get together and figure this out because prior to the election she was supposed to be 4 more years of Obama! And didn't Republicans like Bush?
 
You Right Wingers need to get together and figure this out because prior to the election she was supposed to be 4 more years of Obama! And didn't Republicans like Bush?

When did I ever say I was a Republican? I absolutely would have supported the Dem nominee against Trump if the party chose someone who's not a Neo-con. I hope the DNC learned its lesson last year or 2020 will be a repeat of 2016!
 
Biden chose not to run. And it's a shame he chose not to run.
No, it would have been a shame if he had been cajoled into running. Biden didn't want to run because his heart wasn't in it.

Joe Biden wanted to run for US president but he was too sad after the death of his son Beau
In a talk at the Council of Foreign Relations in New York Sept. 21, US vice president Joe Biden, 73, said he “had planned on running” for president this year. But after his son, Beau, was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2014–”a death sentence”–and died a year later, Biden couldn’t sustain the emotional fortitude to do so. “Part of my soul was gone,” he said. “And no man or woman should run unless they are capable of giving every ounce. I wasn’t healthy enough to pour my whole heart and soul into the effort.”



OMGturt1es said:
He would have also been well qualified.
He had two important qualifications that Hillary lacked - being a man, and not having the name Clinton. But he would still have been an 'establishment' candidate and a Democrat, so there's no reason to believe the voting wouldn't have gone the same way.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom