• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Near death experiences

I don't fear death at all, seeing near death experiences. Life continues after death.

I've asked you before. Are you a bot? These look like pre-programmed snippets of pure wrongness and irrelevance. If you can't confirm that you are a human, I think we are probably heading towards the assumption that posts like this are generated automatically without human input.
 
I've asked you before. Are you a bot? These look like pre-programmed snippets of pure wrongness and irrelevance. If you can't confirm that you are a human, I think we are probably heading towards the assumption that posts like this are generated automatically without human input.
I doubt a bot, because I think that bots these days have gotten past the Magic 8-Ball level of response we're seeing here.
 
… posts like this are generated automatically without human input.

I rather think some humans are quite capable of this. Empty, bored, hollowed, cored humans. Humans without the humour; without the mensch.

Bot beings.
 
Near death experiences also show that the universe is a loving place. Love is the most powerful force in the universe.
 
Near death experiences also show that the universe is a loving place. Love is the most powerful force in the universe.

You've been told before: love is not a force. It is an emotion. Have you rolled out that toilet roll yet? Do you yet realise how trivial humans are in the scheme of things?
 
I think we're dealing with a kid. The reasoning seems immature, where it can be discerned, with a hefty dose of fantasizing.
Age, who knows? But certainly immature and naïve reasoning.




Donn said:
I don't know, are you a strong atheist?

Semantically quibbling much?
According to your link, you're not even asking the correct question; perhaps if you'd care to be more specific, you'd get an answer, though why that matters is unclear.
 
I don't fear death at all, seeing near death experiences. Life continues after death.

I've been dead (I got better). No near death experience of any kind.

I don't fear death at all.

Unlike some people I understand that NDE's are a hallucination caused by inadequate oxygen to the brain.
 
I've been dead (I got better). No near death experience of any kind.

I don't fear death at all.

Unlike some people I understand that NDE's are a hallucination caused by inadequate oxygen to the brain.
NDE's aren't hallucinations. They are real realms of existence people go to. Proof of the afterlife.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom