• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bill O'Reilly: sexual harassment claims

" Ding Dong, the Witch Is Dead, The Wicked Witch The Witch is Dead, Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead"

O'Reilly will not be hurting for money, he is already a wealthy man.
Now he can ghost write even more books on history which do nothing but swipe from better books on the topic.....


I doubt he going to be offered or take a job with the White Hours. He is a bit to toxic for that, and he had a equivocal attitude toward Trump until after the election, and even then he never quite blindly worshipped the man the way that Hannity did......and blind loyalty is required at the Trump Whtie House.
 
Last edited:
The recent contract was about enabling a nice fat golden parachute?

If memory serves, the contract was signed before the story became big time.
But even without a nice golden parachute, O Reilly was a wealthy man.
What cracked me up is his trying to be the voice of morality on TV, after he got his start hosting Inside Edition, the scummists of all the "tabloid TV" shows of the 90's.
 
Genuinely curious what his next move will be. His toxicity may limit his opportunities but the size of his fanbase suggests that he won't stay on the shelf for long.
 
I doubt he going to be offered or take a job with the White Hours. He is a bit to toxic for that, and he had a equivocal attitude toward Trump until after the election, and even then he never quite blindly worshipped the man the way that Hannity did......and blind loyalty is required at the Trump Whtie House.

You did mean "White House" in both instances, right?
 
Notice that Fox announced this on a day when the Aaron Herdnandez suicide is dominating the news. I don't think that is a coincidence.
 
Notice that Fox announced this on a day when the Aaron Herdnandez suicide is dominating the news. I don't think that is a coincidence.

So FoxNews put out a prison hit on Hernandez. It all makes sense now. It's a small going away present for Bill. His next book will be "Who Killed Aaron Hernandez."
 
Notice that Fox announced this on a day when the Aaron Herdnandez suicide is dominating the news. I don't think that is a coincidence.
I think it is indeed a coincidence. It's not like their competitors aren't going to report about the most popular personality on Fox News getting ****-canned. It's a 24-hour day and talking about a psychopath committing suicide isn't going to fill it.
 
And maaaaaaaybe if they got rid of him a year ago they would have been able to keep Megyn Kelly...
 
I'm sad. It's not that I agreed with his views, I usually didn't. It's that his show was so entertaining. He's a horndog, presumably getting too old to practice, the girls are now millionaires, that should be enough.

No way I will waste my time watching Tucker Carlson.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom