This is as good a post as any to quote; there are quite a few others I could have used just as well.
If by consultants you mean scientists from universities, yes. And yes, they have verified and validated the existence of hydrinos.
I read some of the posts and comments on other threads/sites cited here. A fairly common idea expressed by Mills fans is that the "theory" and hydrinos are the real deal, that Mills has made a breakthrough in physics at least as profound as anything Einstein did, etc. And that there are many independent scientists who have validated Mills' work. Etc.
Somewhere upthread I posted what I found re the coauthors of the various papers, and those of the four investigations ms posted in the OP. It seems that, altogether, there are dozens of people with both the relevant experience and understanding of physics to truly appreciate just how revolutionary Mills' ideas are, and how dramatic the changes to physics would be if hydrinos (per Mills) were real.
And most of these dozens have known this for many years. They know that there's at least a Nobel in this, not to mention a great deal of fame of fortune. Many know very well how to conduct independent experiments which would prove the existence of hydrinos, and have the access to facilities and or funds to perform such experiments. Yet none have done any such thing(s)!
Not to mention that there are, likely, thousands of others, equally capable and competent, who have read enough of the papers, the book(s), etc to have done their own independent checking. And if they found revolutionary new physics, at least some would surely have set the wheels in motion to get some fame and fortune for themselves.
And I'm not even going to mention commercial, defense, and other folks who like to keep things quiet.
You see where this is going, right? The similarities with conspiracy theories and cults like "the Electric Universe".
I guess I'll end with a question for markie: you've been a fan for over a decade, and know very well what Mills papers, books, etc say. You also know, or could easily confirm, the capabilities and competence of the of the coauthors etc. And you know that not one of them has independently confirmed the existence of hydrinos (etc). Not to mention doing things that will bring them great fame and fortune. Does this concern you at all? Are you puzzled by it?