skyeagle409
Master Poster
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2016
- Messages
- 2,488
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...aft-carrier-kim-jong-un-nuclear-a7674781.html
Not sure how dangerous this move is by Trump in sending a strike fleet to the Korean Perpendicular, but it seems to have a number of people in the know rather worried about how North Korea will react.
I don't see a war coming anytime soon. However, I have a feeling that something will eventually happen, but I don't see World War III as a result. I know of incidents that drove the world to within seconds of a full blown nuclear war and most people are totally unaware of what occurred. People went to their '9-to-5' jobs not knowing what was occurring behind closed doors regarding the 1962 missile crisis, multiple incidents in 1983 and another incident in 1995.
There was yet another incident where a Soviet submarine did a "Crazy Ivan" on an American sub, which resulted in the loss of the Soviet sub along with its crew. If there is a war on the Korean peninsula, I expert the two Koreans to merge in the South's favor.
Last edited: