• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Mills' marketing material focus on power generation instead of energy?

...Oh, I know....
 
Markie- IANL but I do suggest that you consult one if you are personally planning to make "forward looking vision statements" along the lines you have suggested and that would impact the perceived worth of a company. In common with the other posters in this thread, I am pretty certain that if one was to claim that one's company had a rocket that could travel to Mars, it would be viewed as fraud if the company did not. One could claim that the company expected to be able to create such a rocket, but having such a rocket or not is a very specific factual claim that directly affects the commercial value of the company as an investment.
 
There are timelines which clearly show that a fully working, energy generating device is due in the future, and is not a present reality. In that context, it is clear Mills is speaking of the product 'as if' it were done. It's not a question of honesty, it's a fact of forward looking vision.

Speaking "'as if' it were done." when it is known not to be is speaking dishonestly. So there is certainly no question about the lack of honesty in those assertions.


Try it with any of your creditors. Having "timelines which clearly show that a fully" paid credit balance "is due in the future" speak and communicate to them now "'as if' it were" paid. They won't accept your assertions of such as honest.

ETA: So I guess we can add "forward looking vision" to 'alternative fact' as the new lexicon of deliberate dishonesty.
 
Last edited:
Everything is unravelling. I predict the Mills supporters will abandon the thread some time soon.

Dave

I believe you are correct except I believe they have already abandoned the thread leaving behind a bowl of slightly stale pasta to continue posting for no other reasons than to gain some grins and giggles.

Actually it is interesting question when will markie give up and flee? How many more months/weeks/days will he post here waving his hands and shouting, 'all is well' and, 'its coming' until he realizes the ship is sunk?
 
Last edited:
ETA: So I guess we can add "forward looking vision" to 'alternative fact' as the new lexicon of deliberate dishonesty.



The sad part is, just like how they abuse the patent system, they're abusing the venture capital system in exactly the same way. A "forward looking statement" actually has a well-known, and useful purpose, for seeking out investors willing to risk start-up capital on a high-risk, potentially high-reward opportunity. Being able to make some kind of predictive statement, without opening themselves up for later lawsuits, means there needs to be some kind of protection for the person doing the predicting. But of course, Mills et al. exploit this by just flat out lying, and then using the fig leaf of a "forward looking statement" to cover their asses.
 
Last edited:
The sad part is, just like how they abuse the patent system, they're abusing the venture capital system in exactly the same way. A "forward looking statement" actually has a well-known, and useful purpose, for seeking out investors willing to risk start-up capital on a high-risk, potentially high-reward opportunity. Being able to make some kind of predictive statement, without opening themselves up for later lawsuits, means there needs to be some kind of protection for the person doing the predicting. But of course, Mills et al. exploit this by just flat out lying, and then using the fig leaf of a "forward looking statement" to cover their asses.

Well, that's the rub of it Horatius a "forward looking statement" is a statement that speaks to the future. Once you start "speaking of the product 'as if' it were done" the statement isn't "forward looking" and more. So they end up with the ridiculous pretense of a(some) reverse or current looking statement(s) that they are just "forward looking" to hopefully eventually state honestly.
 
Well, that's the rub of it Horatius a "forward looking statement" is a statement that speaks to the future. Once you start "speaking of the product 'as if' it were done" the statement isn't "forward looking" and more. So they end up with the ridiculous pretense of a(some) reverse or current looking statement(s) that they are just "forward looking" to hopefully eventually state honestly.



Yes, but I was mostly discussing the equating of "forward looking statement" with "alternative fact".

"Alternative fact" was just a stupid term for lying the moment it was created, but "forward looking statement" actually has/had a useful purpose, which has been abused by these liars. If we get to the point where we can just assume that any forward looking statement is just a lie, we've lost out on a valuable concept, because of *********** liars. I hate that.
 
There are timelines which clearly show that a fully working, energy generating device is due in the future, and is not a present reality. In that context, it is clear Mills is speaking of the product 'as if' it were done. It's not a question of honesty, it's a fact of forward looking vision.

No, it is an abuse of language
 
Yes, but I was mostly discussing the equating of "forward looking statement" with "alternative fact".

"Alternative fact" was just a stupid term for lying the moment it was created, but "forward looking statement" actually has/had a useful purpose, which has been abused by these liars. If we get to the point where we can just assume that any forward looking statement is just a lie, we've lost out on a valuable concept, because of *********** liars. I hate that.


Well, that's the primary reasons I used the latter quote "forward looking vision" instead of the former one "forward looking statement" (though I know I was just splitting hairs). As such actual forward looking statements have utility and the "statements" being made here weren't even "forward looking", they were specifically past tense. I certainly do feel your pain as the lowest common denominator tends to drag down the rest of a field of endeavor.

Funny how the change in terminology from "statement" to "vision" tends to indicate that perhaps markie understands/accepts/acknowledges that the "statement" wasn't/isn't "forward looking" but now just some "vision" perhaps could be.
 
How do you know? It certainly isn't stated on the official website.

So how close are you then?

Where is this demonstrated? Other than the absurd videos already posted in this thread, that is.

Again, how do you know? It's quite a different story from Mills' official spokespersons and certainly not what the OP has said about it.

According to you then, it'll be about four months to a full production unit?

If it's a general lie according to the law, however, I wouldn't necessarily have to show harm personally; at least, that's how I understand those sorts of laws, but I certainly could have mis-read what's already been posted.

Funny. Mr. Mills and his company's representatives seem to make things disappear regularly. Kinda like they really don't want a lot of information preserved.

It certainly is a question of honesty at this stage of the twenty-plus year game.

You're acting as if it's the first anyone has ever heard of Mills and his Magical Energy Machine(s) and ignoring the entire history of this farce.


Almost everything I know is from the BLP website (which has a lot of material), BLP's youtube channel (some videos have written comments from Mills himself), and some comments from Mills on his discussion forum. Like I've said before, I'm no insider, and no investor (although I wish I were).

I'm guesstimating four months to field trial, working heater units. "Full production units" would come much later and would need appropriate certifications etc.
 
Then what do you mean by "concentrated" in "it looks like there is a delay on the concentrated photovoltaic front"?


I'm only referring to the photovoltaic cell itself, the semiconductor diode which converts the photons to DC electricity. It takes a special kind of such cell to work with concentrated light (and hence heat). Such a cell is actually more efficient at converting light to electricity than conventional PV cells. But they are much, much more expensive.
 
I'm only referring to the photovoltaic cell itself, the semiconductor diode which converts the photons to DC electricity. It takes a special kind of such cell to work with concentrated light (and hence heat). Such a cell is actually more efficient at converting light to electricity than conventional PV cells. But they are much, much more expensive.

More expensive? How much more money do you need?
 
I believe you are correct except I believe they have already abandoned the thread leaving behind a bowl of slightly stale pasta to continue posting for no other reasons than to gain some grins and giggles.

Actually it is interesting question when will markie give up and flee? How many more months/weeks/days will he post here waving his hands and shouting, 'all is well' and, 'its coming' until he realizes the ship is sunk?
Refresh my memory here, but weren't the earlier proponents on the free energy threads promising to own up if the miracles never materialized? It seems like they just disappear when the fraud is exposed.
 
Which is quite amazing since the landing page of the website states:

"....using commercially-available concentrator photovoltaic cells....."

The issue markie is saying is now causing a problem is one that directly contradicts what BLP says.

markie has by the way repeatedly ignored that rather glaring contradiction in his attempts to cloud the issue.



Concentrator photovoltaics are commercially available and working in real situations. But BLP needs them triangularly shaped and configured to wrap around the SunCell dome, in a geodesic fashion. Doable but not a walk in the park for the cPV company assigned the task. I don't know what, but something is holding up the process on that. I do know that cPV makers are having a tough time right now, as conventional PV has gotten much cheaper, mostly from the Chinese front.
 
I'm only referring to the photovoltaic cell itself, the semiconductor diode which converts the photons to DC electricity. It takes a special kind of such cell to work with concentrated light (and hence heat). Such a cell is actually more efficient at converting light to electricity than conventional PV cells. But they are much, much more expensive.

Since you're speaking in the present tense about these cells, their efficiency and cost, are we to presume that these cells exist now?
 
Concentrator photovoltaics are commercially available and working in real situations. But BLP needs them triangularly shaped and configured to wrap around the SunCell dome, in a geodesic fashion. Doable but not a walk in the park for the cPV company assigned the task. I don't know what, but something is holding up the process on that. I do know that cPV makers are having a tough time right now, as conventional PV has gotten much cheaper, mostly from the Chinese front.



So, then, why does it have to be a dome? Why not a cylinder? It would still catch the vast majority of the light, and be far easier to design. In fact,such designs already exist, if you take a look back at the patents on just such a device I posted quite some time ago.
 
Nor is it clear whether the delay is due to the unavailability of 'commercially-available concentrator photovoltaic cells' which apparently 'There is no need for', or because BLP hasn't 'reached the point where the dome is already closed and is giving off brilliant, white, intense blackbody radiation.' Bit of a contradiction there, and one more achievement claimed by implication in the 'forward looking' statement. And, of course, if BLP is genuinely backing off the electrical generator application and starting with heater applications, as they should have done 25 years ago, one wonders why 'closing the dome' is so significant. Either the heat is being generated or it isn't. If it is, for a heater application there's no need to produce 'brilliant, white, intense blackbody radiation'; simple watts produced is good enough. And if it isn't being generated while the dome isn't closed, then where's the evidence that suddenly it will be when it is?

Everything is unravelling. I predict the Mills supporters will abandon the thread some time soon.

Dave


Closing the dome is significant for several reasons. For one, it will allow silver vapour pressure of perhaps a dozen atmospheres to be maintained inside, which is important for 1) dispersing space charge build up which otherwise would inhibit the hydrino reaction, 2) achieving much higher energy density and 3) achieving self sustain mode. Secondly, a closed dome means that silver vapour is not sucked out but rather entirely recycled. As it is now, the graphite dome with a hole in the top is enclosed in a large glove box which is actively venting the heat and vapour, thus it is at very low pressure. The reaction still proceeds, even with self sustain, but it is nowhere near full power potential.
 
I like how you say this, but continue to ignore the fact that this "forward looking vision" is legally fraud. You don't like that fact, but you can't actually dispute that it's true, so you just pretend that it doesn't exist. This speaks volumes.

I will continue to ignore that 'fact' because, well, it isn't a fact imo.
 
Concentrator photovoltaics are commercially available and working in real situations. But BLP needs them triangularly shaped and configured to wrap around the SunCell dome, in a geodesic fashion. Doable but not a walk in the park for the cPV company assigned the task. I don't know what, but something is holding up the process on that. I do know that cPV makers are having a tough time right now, as conventional PV has gotten much cheaper, mostly from the Chinese front.



That sounds an awful like the excuses about difficulties getting the housing for the heater he was going to manufacture in the 1990's.

Funny how each "generation" of Hydrino commercialization is scuttled by problems with third party vendors of parts that are supposedly custom form factors of existing tech.

It's also kinda weird how you're making triangular photovoltaics sound so hard to come by.

http://inhabitat.com/v3solars-photovoltaic-spin-cell-cones-capture-sunlight-all-day-long/

http://exeter-solar.com/solar-pv/

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0196890488900271

https://www.quora.com/How-much-hard...iangular-solar-panels-compared-to-rectangular

Because solar cells are square, or square with rounded corners, you would need to use non-standard cell shapes if you are trying to optimize the panel efficiency. This can be done, and there are triangular shaped solar modules specifically designed to "fill-in" spaces on roofs that rectangular panels can not.

They are not very common in the US, but I believe they are commonly used in Japan.

Gee. Why am I not surprised a man who scuttled a world changing heater in the 1990's over trouble getting a housing is having trouble finding technology people routinely put on their roofs.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom