ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 54,796
I did. You sidestepped it when you made your strawman. The argument I made, several times, is that settlement does not indicate guilt. There are several reasons why one would settle out of court. This does not mean that I think O'Reilly is innocent. I know that last bit is difficult for you to understand, but try.
Yes this makes him in such prestigious company as the president. Who also settled his totally BS case against his prestigious university. It would be wrong to consider that as fraudulant, there was no admitting of wrong doing after all.
But making such things thinks you actually mean any of that. You clearly don't becuase why would you object to having it apply to other settlements? It applies equally to both settlements but you get called on that and now it doesn't mean anything.