I tend* to have Friday breakfasts with a colleague who is interested in politics - his family sent him out of Iran when he was 13 because he wouldn't hide his contempt of the mullahs. Unsurprisingly, he's pretty forthcoming with his opinions away from an autocratic regime. He's never been a fan of Corbyn, but his teenage son was a fan, which I think is allowed in a teenager.
Apparently Corbyn's latest performance in PMQs was sufficient to change his mind - he now thinks Corbyn is utterly useless.
I used to think he was Rick from the Young ones, but after listening to his performance in PMQs I think he was more like Neil.
Although if he had stood up and said "Would the Prime Minister agree that the Brexit deal is really heavvvy, man?" it would actually have been an improvement.
*And have done so for the last sixteen years.
Apparently Corbyn's latest performance in PMQs was sufficient to change his mind - he now thinks Corbyn is utterly useless.
I used to think he was Rick from the Young ones, but after listening to his performance in PMQs I think he was more like Neil.
Although if he had stood up and said "Would the Prime Minister agree that the Brexit deal is really heavvvy, man?" it would actually have been an improvement.
*And have done so for the last sixteen years.