• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously you "understood" incorrectly and as I've said already at least a couple of times what the point was that hydrio for hydrogen gets you less mass not more.

Remember It was you who tried to make the point that "First of all, Mills would say the vast majority of the hydrogen in the universe has turned into hydrino, aka the missing mass of the universe, aka dark matter.". As I said when you first made that claim a lower hydrogen energy state gets you less mass not more mass. Where I also pointed out that dark matter is, well, dark, which means it doesn't couple to (or only very weakly) the electromagnetic force. So the points again, less mass not more and not "dark".
Relative to hydrogen gas, hydrino would be 'dark' enough. Heck, cold dark hydrogen clouds are very hard to detect as it is.
 
A fair question. My confidence is tempered somewhat by the history of hydrino producing technology that for one reason or another, failed to made it to commercial production.

'Tempered' by the fact no one can detect them and what you are describing isn't what could exist?

Mills has learned things along the way, except perhaps how to curb his optimism....(snip).... To me the number of very different paths he has taken to get where he now is a lesson in perseverance.

....or a deliberate lesson in fraud which is what the majority of the people here with the technical knowledge to follow this subject have concluded.

I could get into specifics of what was the downfall of previous devices, but perhaps for another post.

Nice avoidance I'll take that as a side step but no problem - I'll just keep asking the question as you post more and more contradictory stuff in support of this fraud.

The SunCell seems to check off the boxes: high COP, high power density, recoverability of the catalyst, no oxidative degradation. But I harbour doubts that they won't have serious challenges 'closing the dome' and working with such high temperatures.

So basically you believe what Mills tells you huh despite the 'doubts' and what he is doing is 'science' and not fraud?
 
It seemed, since you made the point that hydrino would be lighter than hydrogen, that I understood you would think it to be significantly lighter. if not, why did you make the point at all? Again, I assert that the hydrino is the same mass as hydrogen, less the energy of a photon. For all practical purposes they are the same mass.



Are you claiming a Hydrino will be lighter than a hydrogen atom by the mass of an election?

If so, I'm calling shenanigans. Based upon the theories about Hydrinos, they will either be heavier than Hydrogen due to an extra electron being forced into the Mills theorized below ground electron orbit, or have the same mass as a hydrogen atom, with increased chemical reactivity due to a higher electron shell having been vacated by the electron forced into the lower state.
 
Hi Markie! :)

Pencil that out, please. It's only ten months to 2018. So you already have the prototype working range, the specific market (hair dryers in Fresno, electric ranges in California, or say British Columbia/Mexico or Paraguay electricity supply, lol.)

Really! You can't go to an investment bank without power contracts. This scam has alleged itself to be a power company. There's years of work getting a power contract into place, just lunacy to get people to buy into "field units" that are not designed for this byzantine market for power.

Large scale power, that is. At the household level we are talking generators. Something the Chinese can make for a couple hundred bucks.

It is strangely coincident that this is just outside the statute of limitations on current fraud.

No, you are a participant. Here. Representing this fraud. Not being uncharitably ad hom here. Just clear about your position, your active pursuit here of an argumentative position.

Specifically that despite a "field unit" of dark matter fueled electric power having never been produced... that it is imminent.

But it is clearly contradictory because that is what a field unit does: produce electricity. So it can be sold. Except that it can't be sold. For another four years. You can build the Alaska Highway in one year but one electric generator is going to take four.

Two Mexicans can make a refrigerator in a day for Maytag so I am just a tiny bit skeptical of what you are up to.
What is this, hit with a flurry of punched approach? Very scattered. Field units I regard as still in the debugging phase and not ready for commercial sale. And yes BLP has made contracts with power companies. I have no idea what you are doing, going on about hairdryers and electric rangers and refrigerators.
To say I'm representing a fraud is the height of presumption. Please.
 
And yes BLP has made contracts with power companies. .

Yes that it what they say but they have said that before:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9768784&postcount=60

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2009/01/blacklight-power-has-signed-second.html


7HmbD7x.jpg
 
There's a mistake in the way this is phrased. Things that are lighter do not float upward unless they are squeezed out by heavier things. If they can "permeate through just about anything" there would be no reason for them not to permeate and move downward, providing they felt the force of gravity.

To make this plain, consider a bucket of sand and some water. The sand is more dense than the water, but when you pour the water in, it permeates the sand and moves downward, soaking the sand and gradually filling the bucket. But it's the water you already put in (which water cannot permeate) which eventually pushes some of the water to the top of the bucket, not the sand.

You can't both have something which permeates and also rises against gravity, unless the entire earth is already chock-full of hydrinos? Is that the idea?

I misspoke when I said hydrinos can permeate through just about anything. I had in my mind relatively thin walls or containers. Sorry about that. Just like helium or hydrogen gas will rise up into the upper atmosphere, so will hydrino.
 
Are you claiming a Hydrino will be lighter than a hydrogen atom by the mass of an election?

If so, I'm calling shenanigans. Based upon the theories about Hydrinos, they will either be heavier than Hydrogen due to an extra electron being forced into the Mills theorized below ground electron orbit, or have the same mass as a hydrogen atom, with increased chemical reactivity due to a higher electron shell having been vacated by the electron forced into the lower state.

Hydrino does not have an extra electron, just one. For all intents and purposes it has the same mass as hydrogen. However, as you allude, Mills says it can take on an extra electron, and this 'hydrino hydride' can be reactive and form apparently very stable compounds. Frankly this is an area I know very little about. I'll see if I can find information on this and report back.
 
I've read perhaps five or so, but over five years ago. Forgot which ones. I was impressed, but I'm not expertise enough to be compelled by them.
OK, thanks for the frank admission.
I started with the link in the OP, then followed what was there to what seemed like published scientific papers. I also used ADS to find papers Mills et al. published, then followed them (what papers they cited, what papers cited them, etc).

I assume you read this thread before posting here (didn't you?); but in case you didn't, I suggest that you read at least posts #409, #609, and #774.
 
I don't know what you characterize as 'objective'.
If by verifiable you mean repeatable by third parties, well that's the problem. Mills is largely ignored. I vaguely recall an independent person trying to replicate one of Mill's experiments, without success, but that's about it. At least he tried.
OK, thanks for the frank admission.
 
Nope, as already explained that's not what the "dark" in dark matter means.
I don't think so. Dark just means dark. Look at how much speculation abounds on the subject. I read about a year ago that a couple of cosmologists have speculated that CDM is a special form of hydrogen (of all things)! But to be clear, I'm skeptical that dark matter is entirely hydrino.
 
Relative to hydrogen gas, hydrino would be 'dark' enough. Heck, cold dark hydrogen clouds are very hard to detect as it is.
Really?

May I ask, what investigations did you undertake to check that "cold dark hydrogen clouds are very hard to detect"?
 
I misspoke when I said hydrinos can permeate through just about anything. I had in my mind relatively thin walls or containers. Sorry about that. Just like helium or hydrogen gas will rise up into the upper atmosphere, so will hydrino.
So, hydrinos are most certainly not CDM.

And when it reaches the top of the atmosphere, the hydrinos will absorb far UV - such as from the Sun - and turn into ordinary H, or be ionized.

Which also rules out hydrinos as a significant component of the Sun, or indeed even the universe.

Once again, thanks for being frank.
 
markie, maybe you missed them, or maybe you're still working on responses ... would you mind replying to posts #1106 and #1107 please? Thank you.
 
I don't think so. Dark just means dark.
Actually, it doesn't. Not in the branches of science called astronomy and astrophysics.
Look at how much speculation abounds on the subject.
Really? May I ask, can you cite some of the key papers containing this "speculation" please?
I read about a year ago that a couple of cosmologists have speculated that CDM is a special form of hydrogen (of all things)!

<snip>
Can you give us the reference(s) please?
 
Hydrino does not have an extra electron, just one. For all intents and purposes it has the same mass as hydrogen. However, as you allude, Mills says it can take on an extra electron, and this 'hydrino hydride' can be reactive and form apparently very stable compounds. Frankly this is an area I know very little about. I'll see if I can find information on this and report back.
In other words, whatever it is, it cannot be CDM.

I'm somewhat puzzled, markie, why did you post, earlier, that hydrinos are CDM? True, you seemed to be reporting what Mills said, but surely you checked this claim out, before posting here, didn't you?
 
Actually, it doesn't. Not in the branches of science called astronomy and astrophysics.

Really? May I ask, can you cite some of the key papers containing this "speculation" please?

Can you give us the reference(s) please?

As much as I sometimes loathe Wiki:

The constituents of "cold" dark matter are unknown. Possibilities range from large objects like MACHOs (such as black holes[82]) or RAMBOs (such as clusters of brown dwarfs), to new particles such as WIMPs and axions.

And that's just the 'cold' stuff. As for the two cosmologists who posited a special form of hydrogen for dark matter, I will try to look that up as time permits. Or you could look yourself.
 
So, hydrinos are most certainly not CDM.

And when it reaches the top of the atmosphere, the hydrinos will absorb far UV - such as from the Sun - and turn into ordinary H, or be ionized.

Which also rules out hydrinos as a significant component of the Sun, or indeed even the universe.

Once again, thanks for being frank.

No, hydrino is not ionized by mere UV. Hydrino does not absorb photons. However a collision with a high energy particle like a cosmic ray would knock the electron out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom