Does he live in a region of dozens of countries peppered with American drone missile fragments and hundreds of thousands of dead countrymen?
Did I claim that was the case? No?
Then maybe you should quit with your straw man.
That you think saying Muslims don't deserve to be killed in cold blood is an opinion slanted in favor of Muslims pretty much takes the cake
It's slanted towards Muslims because I'm not blaming them even though they provide a powerful covering narrative through hate speech for the terrorists. Their religion is full of it, their religious practice is full of it.
Do try to pay attention, will you?
A person who has done no harm to others should not have to 'take steps' to make attacks less likely. The people who do harm to others are the ones who need to change.
He shouldn't be forced, which is why I don't advocate making Muslims do so at gunpoint. That said, if he has the ability to make such attacks less likely or at least less dangerous without major cost to him, he is still morally obligated to do so. That doesn't mean he's guilty of the attack as you continuously falsely imply.
What I described is certainly not a massive cost for the Muslim community, in fact I fully expect the Muslim community would greatly benefit from it. There is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't do it. The best you can do is that they shouldn't be
forced to do it, which is not what I propose in the first place, and would be counter-productive anyway.
To use your false equivalence with rape, what would you say to a rape victim that was walking around a construction site with foreign workers (away from their families) naked and flirting? "
Don't do that" is a good start, I think. Does that imply she deserved to be raped? No. Should the perpetrators be punished? Yes. Should she be punished? No. Should she act differently in the future? Yes.
If you can agree with me on this you see my point on Islam.
So once again, let's see if this works both ways or not. Should western countries denounce the west for it's evils? If we do not, aren't we failing to do what we can to make terrorist attacks against us less likely?
You mean like denouncing colonialism as an evil not to be repeated for example?
http://www.un.org/en/decolonization/declaration.shtml
Yes, we should, and manifestly do so. What about it?
McHrozni