aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
We could redirect the reverse ionized hydrinos through the rear deflector dish, but that could cause a tachyon burst that could cause the spontaneous decay of local chronons.
Nothing a baryon sweep couldn't solve.
We could redirect the reverse ionized hydrinos through the rear deflector dish, but that could cause a tachyon burst that could cause the spontaneous decay of local chronons.
Mills first established his company in 1991, over 25 years ago. Ever since, the cycle just repeats. Wild claim, sucker investors, claim a better version, do nothing. Rinse, lather, repeat. Last I checked, this strategy realised 60 odd million from gullible investors just like the now defunct Steorn fiasco.
I don't see how this malarkey is any different from the other, or any of the other "take the money and run" schemes. Like Steorn, milk it for all the money the marks are willing to chuck in, declare bankruptcy and run away with the loot all the while blaming any convenient scapegoat.
In thinking about economics rather than physics, the discussions of how cheap these devices will be is odd too. If one had produced such a wondrous device, why price it so, so far below the current competition?
They will most likely be the world's first trillion dollar company.
Sorry. The bleevers will bleev. It is an article of faith. If you, I or anyone else had such an energy source, it would be get patent and market the mother-loving hell out of it. But no, these lunatics propagate a continuous bait and switch ad infinitum just to sucker in the "marks"..If such a device actually worked it would have been possible long ago to produce, as a proof of concept, a device that unattached to anything continuously produced large amounts of heat over a period of weeks. It would be obvious that something inexplicable was going on. Instead we get experiments that run very short times and are documented to produce only a tiny amount supposed excess heat that requires calorimetry to detect. The conclusion is obvious.
The discussion of a supposed device that produces enormous amounts of waste heat is laughable. It was mentioned that sufficient insulation would solve this problem when it would obviously only make things much worse. If heat produced exceeds heat removed then temperature will rise. Eventually the device will just melt. What it would actually need is big honking radiators or immersion in flowing water to remove the excess heat as fast as possible.
(Personally I think Steorn was more entertaining.)
Go read this post and then come back here and say all that again.
If you, I or anyone else had such an energy source, it would be get patent and market the mother-loving hell out of it.
Yup. The very of opening an Adobe 1.3 doc in Illustrator would reveal layers which the PDF cannot possibly support but which Illustrator imposes on a non native format is utter nonsense.Ah, so he's extremely gullible and susceptible to conspiratorial thinking.
This now is actually an interesting question: Lets say you did manage to produce some new source of energy which breaks the laws of physics as currently understood.
What would it take to get a patent for that device or process? The fact that it apparently breaks the laws of physics would mean that any reasonable analysis of the patent application (being merely a document, and not a working physical model, after all) would conclude that the device was inoperable as described, and thus not patentable.
How would one go about securing a patent in that case?
I know exactly how I would do it, but I wonder if certain others in this thread will know.
Pretty easy to do since we have patent treaties that grant reciprocity.
Pretty easy to do since we have patent treaties that grant reciprocity.
I think the answer is : You need a working prototype ready and available for the patent office (or which ever trusted university) to independently verify it works on their own. ......
That isn't the way patents work. They don't look at prototypes, working or otherwise. They register drawings and descriptions. I barely recognised my own invention in my patent when I first read it.
In short, another reply from michaelsuede that boils down to "it's not a scam" by acting as if everything is normal and on check in spite it's obvious a scam.
In short, another reply from michaelsuede that boils down to "it's not a scam" by acting as if everything is normal and on check in spite it's obvious a scam.
Pretty easy to do since we have patent treaties that grant reciprocity.
That isn't the way patents work. They don't look at prototypes, working or otherwise. They register drawings and descriptions. I barely recognised my own invention in my patent when I first read it.
I think the answer is : You need a working prototype ready and available for the patent office (or which ever trusted university) to independently verify it works on their own.
That isn't the way patents work. They don't look at prototypes, working or otherwise. They register drawings and descriptions. I barely recognised my own invention in my patent when I first read it.