aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
The more I read about it, the more shady it all looks.
Why is the super duper report available in the commercial site of the company and why is it so strangely laid out?
Why were so elemental steps -apparently- omitted, like stating who provided the samples and how the laboratory was sure about the content of those samples?
Why a mechanical engineer within the field of fluid mechanics and thermal science was chosen to perform these tests (no sign of somebody in the field of solid-state physics or from the chemistry area)
All that iron bromide, indium, etc, doesn't suggest something related to solid-state physics to you? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of semiconductor or even a diode was created (but what I learnt on these topics was more than 30 years ago and happily forgotten in a 98% ... I had to make room for post-modernity and incipient arteriosclerosis)
Were the crucibles used "Faraday-caged" enough? Temperatures weren't so low, and at a certain range some reactions seem to have being triggered.
Mystère et boule de gomme...
Why is the super duper report available in the commercial site of the company and why is it so strangely laid out?
Why were so elemental steps -apparently- omitted, like stating who provided the samples and how the laboratory was sure about the content of those samples?
Why a mechanical engineer within the field of fluid mechanics and thermal science was chosen to perform these tests (no sign of somebody in the field of solid-state physics or from the chemistry area)
All that iron bromide, indium, etc, doesn't suggest something related to solid-state physics to you? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of semiconductor or even a diode was created (but what I learnt on these topics was more than 30 years ago and happily forgotten in a 98% ... I had to make room for post-modernity and incipient arteriosclerosis)
Were the crucibles used "Faraday-caged" enough? Temperatures weren't so low, and at a certain range some reactions seem to have being triggered.
Mystère et boule de gomme...