• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate III

I thought Donald came across more calm and measured than previous debates, but his answers had no more substance, where as Hillary's seemed solid and on point. So far, she's way out in front.
 
I thought Donald came across more calm and measured than previous debates, but his answers had no more substance, where as Hillary's seemed solid and on point. So far, she's way out in front.

I agree wholeheartedly.
 
NPR running Fact Checker


Separate note, I notice Wallace's questions include more conservative issues than the past debates. Like his question now about entitlements. I think that was good, makes the debates less biased.
 
Donald interrupts with a simple, "Such a nasty woman."

Didn't help him.
 
Gawd, did he he just interject "such a nasty woman"?

Oh look, we all reacted to that. :p
 
Last edited:
Trump can't understand who he is running against. He made another argument against Foreign Policy and then realized Clinton wasn't involved.
 
Donald says that we'll get four more years of Obama if Hillary wins.

Thanks for arguing in her favor, genius.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom