• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

2016 Presidential Debate III

Donald trying to use Bernie. Hillary points out that Bernie supports her and that he says that Donald is the most dangerous person to run for president.
 
HAHAHAHAH, he won't even let him finish asking the question and starts rambling to himself. This just keeps getting more bizarre.
 
What a fool! Let Chris Wallace finish the question based on your repeating Russian lies in a debate.
 
"Wait till you see what happens in the coming years. Lots of luck, Hillary."

Trump just tacitly admitted that he is going to lose.
 
There's the bigotry card. Way to secure the Breitbart vote that was under threat.
 
Good on Chris Wallace saying "there were things you said that weren't true, sir."

Pivot to Tantrump.
 
Am I wrong that there are no US troops in the fight for Mosull and Drumph doesn't realize this?
 
This was his worst performance. If I was a Republican in a tight race, I'd feel much worse now than I did 90 minutes ago.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom