• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VII

Poll: Clinton up 30 in Miami-Dade County


Hillary Clinton is dominating Donald Trump in Florida’s largest county, a new poll shows.

Clinton has 58 percent support in Miami-Dade County to Trump's 28 percent, according to the WLRN-Univision 23 survey released Wednesday.
Clinton's edge outpaces President Obama's performance in the county in 2012. Obama won Miami-Dade by 24 points en route to taking the key state of Florida by less than one percentage point.

“[Clinton’s lead] is the most that any Democrat has ever gotten, dating back to the 2000 election,” said Fernand Amandi, the Democratic pollster whose Bendixen & Amandi International conducted the poll.

The poll found that the county harshly disapproves of Trump, the GOP presidential nominee.

Seventy-one percent view Trump unfavorably, including 64 percent who say “very” unfavorably. Twenty-seven percent view him favorably.

In contrast, 62 percent see Clinton favorably to 38 percent unfavorable.

“We’ve never seen numbers like these before,” Amandi said. "Ever, ever, ever, ever.”
 
He's a sexual predator who has made it clear that he is attracted to his daughter. I fail to see how it is some huge stretch to suggest that he may have acted on it.

I hate that piece of ****, but it isn't like there is no reason besides that for me saying it.
When the other side engages in this sort of (by and large) baseless speculation -- e.g. the notion that Hillary is a lesbian -- what's your reaction? Do you, like me, think it's unreasonable, and that the speculators are biased, fact-free asshats?
 
When the other side engages in this sort of (by and large) baseless speculation -- e.g. the notion that Hillary is a lesbian -- what's your reaction? Do you, like me, think it's unreasonable, and that the speculators are biased, fact-free asshats?

I don't think what I said is baseless for reasons that I already explained: he is a sexual predator who is clearly attracted to his daughter.

And I don't know why anyone should care even if Hillary is a lesbian. I mean lots of Republicans would because they're bigoted scum.
 
When the other side engages in this sort of (by and large) baseless speculation -- e.g. the notion that Hillary is a lesbian -- what's your reaction? Do you, like me, think it's unreasonable, and that the speculators are biased, fact-free asshats?

I think the odds of, 1. Clinton being a lesbian and 2. Trump doing his daughter, are about equal, and non-zero. One of these things would have no bearing on the candidate's fitness to be POTUS, and one would be criminal and would mean immediate disqualification of the candidate. This is US politics. There has been overwhelming evidence in the past 6 months(or longer) that *reason* has precious little to do with anything.
 
I think the odds of, 1. Clinton being a lesbian and 2. Trump doing his daughter, are about equal, and non-zero. One of these things would have no bearing on the candidate's fitness to be POTUS, and one would be criminal and would mean immediate disqualification of the candidate.
I'm more or less with you so far.


This is US politics. There has been overwhelming evidence in the past 6 months(or longer) that *reason* has precious little to do with anything.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to do better.
 
I think hating Trump is the only healthy reaction.

There we differ. Hatred is like ammunition: you save it for a worhwhile target.

Scorn? Contempt? Exasperation? Amusement? Heck, those are just rimfire fodder, crack away.

Cruellest of all is gentle pity for a diseased personality.
 
There we differ. Hatred is like ammunition: you save it for a worhwhile target.

Scorn? Contempt? Exasperation? Amusement? Heck, those are just rimfire fodder, crack away.

Cruellest of all is gentle pity for a diseased personality.
Donald is human trash that is undermining democracy in America.

Hate is appropriate.
 
I think the odds of, 1. Clinton being a lesbian and 2. Trump doing his daughter, are about equal, and non-zero. One of these things would have no bearing on the candidate's fitness to be POTUS, and one would be criminal and would mean immediate disqualification of the candidate. This is US politics. There has been overwhelming evidence in the past 6 months(or longer) that *reason* has precious little to do with anything.
Trump doing his daughter would only be illegal *IF* she was under the age of consent at the time. It would by icky, but not illegal.
 
When the other side engages in this sort of (by and large) baseless speculation -- e.g. the notion that Hillary is a lesbian -- what's your reaction? Do you, like me, think it's unreasonable, and that the speculators are biased, fact-free asshats?

One, I don't care that Hillary may be a lesbian. And frankly I wouldn't care if Trump had a thousand sex partners and did it with a sheep when he was younger. But Trump is a sexual predator. He preys upon women.

This really isn't disputable if you believe Trump's own words as well as his overall attitude. He takes what he wants. Might makes right with Trump. The man is a bully with everyone.

Still, I think your point is reasonable. It does make people sound partisan and hyperbolic to those who view this contest casually. An attitude I just don't understand when it comes to Trump. Trump is not just another typical candidate. No, he's a cretin with no respect for America, its institutions or its people.

Which leaves me with this question. How can Trump make America great again when he doesn't have a clue what made it great to begin with? Trump doesn't support the Constitution except for the second ammendment. He talks as if he is running for dictator not President. He has no respect for the first ammendment except he should be able to say what he wants. He certainly doesn't understand the establishment clause.

I could go on. Tony is not wrong but his rhetoric may be counter productive.
 
There we differ. Hatred is like ammunition: you save it for a worhwhile target.
Then use a bullet for the first time? I don't think so. Practice your hatred on small things so you're ready for the big ones.

Cruellest of all is gentle pity for a diseased personality.
You've presumably not explored the pliers-and-blowtorch approach.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom