• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Project Veritas strikes again / More evidence...

James O'Keefe is a known scam artist.

Yes, facts be damned when your fuhret is being shown for the ugly person she is, all together with her goon squad. I remember arguing with the leftist on here about these agitators, looks like we were right again. ;)

I can't wait to post the next one!
 
Yes, facts be damned when your fuhret is being shown for the ugly person she is, all together with her goon squad. I remember arguing with the leftist on here about these agitators, looks like we were right again. ;)

I can't wait to post the next one!

Hillary was in this clip? I must have missed that.
 
Yes, facts be damned when your fuhret is being shown for the ugly person she is, all together with her goon squad. I remember arguing with the leftist on here about these agitators, looks like we were right again. ;)

I can't wait to post the next one!
Facts are that James O'Keefe is a proven scam artist.
 
Yes, facts be damned when your fuhret is being shown for the ugly person she is, all together with her goon squad. I remember arguing with the leftist on here about these agitators, looks like we were right again. ;)

I can't wait to post the next one!
James O'Keefe has admitted directly to deceptive editing as part of his "guerilla theatre". Why on earth would you imagine he has any credibility?
 
James O'Keefe has admitted directly to deceptive editing as part of his "guerilla theatre". Why on earth would you imagine he has any credibility?

Because he took down ACORN and I doubt the context you are suggesting, but I'm certainly open to seeing what you have on it. Does it compare to what all the big media outlets do?
 
Because he took down ACORN and I doubt the context you are suggesting, but I'm certainly open to seeing what you have on it. Does it compare to what all the big media outlets do?


By lying for blatant partisan propaganda which dishonest or poorly informed conservatives keep repeating even though it was libelous.

Which of course is why you trust him; he's a good liar for conservatives.

And no, it doesn't compare with all the big media outlets. He is much worse in every way.
 
Because he took down ACORN and I doubt the context you are suggesting, but I'm certainly open to seeing what you have on it. Does it compare to what all the big media outlets do?
So...the conclusion or slant is what makes him credible in your mind? Yeah, you might want to think about that. You know, actually research what people refer to when they talk about skepticism. That's the sort of thing that would tend to make people not take you seriously.

Here's one O'Keefe interview on selective editing:http://www.wnyc.org/story/133116-james-okeefe/
 
Last edited:
By lying for blatant partisan propaganda which dishonest or poorly informed conservatives keep repeating even though it was libelous.

Which of course is why you trust him; he's a good liar for conservatives.

And no, it doesn't compare with all the big media outlets. He is much worse in every way.
So you want to throw out everything he did, because of this libelous suit?

Typical of people on the left. It really doesn't matter, if he truly has something like he did with ACORN, corrupt leftists will be outed.
 
So...the conclusion or slant is what makes him credible in your mind?
Evidence is what makes him credible.
Yeah, you might want to think about that.
You may want to think about that.
You know, actually research what people refer to when they talk about skepticism.
Skepticism you say, lol, does a skeptic ignore the evidence because they disagree with the person politically who brought it. This site is just a bunch of skeptics until it comes to being left, then the emotion kicks in.
That's the sort of thing that would tend to make people not take you seriously.

ALL news outlets put a slant on news.
 
So you want to throw out everything he did, because of this libelous suit?


In part, yes. What do you think credibility is? He is a source we know is not only willing to lie, and has lied, but believes lying is right to attack political enemies. Even more than temporary, simple lies, but to lie to the people he's saying he's telling the truth too, as in you.


Typical of people on the left. It really doesn't matter, if he truly has something like he did with ACORN, corrupt leftists will be outed.


It doesn't matter if he made it all up and ruins good people's lies because you already know that leftists are guilty anyway. This is directly admitting you don't care about honest discourse or evidence, nor skepticism. You 'know' leftists are corrupt and wrong, regardless of evidence.

You again outright state you're being intellectually dishonest, yet will whine about it being pointed out. Typical of conservatives.
 
I just wrote a reaction to the video for a facebook post after a Trump supporter asked me to watch it. I only watched the video once- is my analysis more or less correct?
-------
I watched the video -- very interesting, and on first viewing certainly does look pretty bad. There's some behavior in it that I'm definitely not comfortable with, and it edges right up to the ethical line, but looking closely it doesn't seem to be quite as damning as O'Keefe would have us believe. First, there's the tactic of bird-dogging. There's no question that these guys were sending people to rallies in order to get a rise. But notice what wasn't said: unless I missed it, nowhere do these guys say that the bird-doggers are making the first physical contact, or throwing the first punch. They are simply making themselves prominently visible, or behaving obnoxiously, in order to bait the Trump supporters. So who is responsible when things get physical? The person who throws the first punch. Is that the Trump supporter or the protester? Through clever editing, the video tries to make the viewer come away with the impression that the protesters are the ones doing that, but watch carefully: that's never actually said. In fact you if listen closely to what these guys are saying, the whole point is to get the Trump supporter to get physical; if the protesters were to throw the first punch it would defeat the purpose. Organized protests with the purpose of making the other side look bad are nothing new, and that's basically what bird-dogging is. Even when the riot is discussed, no one actually says that the physical altercation was started by the protesters -- only that it got physical. So yeah, these are underhanded tactics, but on the other hand O'Keefe is clearly attempting to mislead the viewer through editing to make it seem much worse than it actually is.

Then there's the way the organizations are structured: they're designed deliberately to skirt laws requiring separation between a campaign and superPACs. But the interviewees were very careful to point out the "double-blind" nature of the organizations with respect to the campaign. In other words, they're violating the spirit of the law, but probably not the letter -- they've found a workaround, and they're exploiting a loophole. It seems crummy on its face, but it's not obvious that any laws are actually being broken. Of, course, I'm not a lawyer.

Here's the part I'm not comfortable with AT ALL: that is when the guy says that he recruited "mentally ill" homeless people. Taken at face value, this seems to me REALLY uncool. On the other hand, it sounds like he took good care of them afterwards, so what are we to make of that? I don't know. I still don't like it. And how much of what he was saying about the homeless was just off-the-cuff exaggeration? It's hard to tell. So I don't know what to think about that part -- I'd like to hear what the guy has to say for himself.

So overall, yeah, there's some dirty politics here, but nothing that I can see that's beyond the pale, despite O'Keefe's attempts to gin up a scandal. Politics is a dirty business, and both sides have operatives and consultants such as these -- always have, always will. But it doesn't suggest to me that the Democrats are any more or less dirty than the Republicans -- they just happened to have a camera in the room.
 
Last edited:
In part, yes. What do you think credibility is? He is a source we know is not only willing to lie, and has lied, but believes lying is right to attack political enemies. Even more than temporary, simple lies, but to lie to the people he's saying he's telling the truth too, as in you.

All media outlets slant, and they all lie in many ways. All have been caught doing these things.

By the way, how exactly is he lying to me?




It doesn't matter if he made it all up and ruins good people's lies because you already know that leftists are guilty anyway.
Lol
Yes, okay at least you admit it. I'm matching your drama.
This is directly admitting you don't care about honest discourse or evidence, nor skepticism.
You're willing to throw out evidence because you don't like the person offering it, and that is somehow skepticism.
You 'know' leftists are corrupt and wrong, regardless of evidence.

Okay fine, how about commenting on what he has. Typical again as more evidence comes out how you were wrong about Trump and these agitators.
You again outright state you're being intellectually dishonest, yet will whine about it being pointed out. Typical of conservatives.

Because anyone can plainly see the corruption going on, I'm intellectually dishonest for wanting them outed? That is very bizarre thinking. Seems to me I'm being perfectly honest about it.

Would you like to comment on his discovery? ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom