• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, it is finally dawning on you.

It's OK, take a minute to soak it in.

You don't need to apologize for all of it at once.

We all make mistakes.

Let this be a safe space for you in these difficult times.

all along I have been talking about the Principles that make this Country great that are not limited or confined or described by what some have derisively referred to as "arbitrary borders" and in response I get a dime store summary of how borders are set.

I know sometimes I reach too high but c'mon folks this was obvious.
 
good timing

WikiLeaks Emails Show Clinton Aides Cowering In Fear Of Seeming To Care About The Poor

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/wikileaks-emails-show-clinton-aides-cowering-in-fear-of-1787883084

:thumbsup:
From the this-dog-don't-hunt department: After chasing a good many wild geese courtesy of your misleading posts, a link accompanied by your commentary doesn't cut it at all. In the future, please quote the pertinent text from your source that best makes your case.

Thank you. :th:
 
From the this-dog-don't-hunt department: After chasing a good many wild geese courtesy of your misleading posts, a link accompanied by your commentary doesn't cut it at all. In the future, please quote the pertinent text from your source that best makes your case.

From the Sand Delivery Department:

Your order for One Box of Sand sufficient to bury head in has been dispatched via Fed Ex.

Track it: here
 
good timing

WikiLeaks Emails Show Clinton Aides Cowering In Fear Of Seeming To Care About The Poor

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/wikileaks-emails-show-clinton-aides-cowering-in-fear-of-1787883084

:thumbsup:

:confused: Again you reference an article that "spins" an email as if politicians don't review all aspects of possible legislation. The aides weren't "cowering in fear of seeming to care about the poor. That's a moronically stupid interpretation of that email.

I've yet to read even a tiny firecracker let alone a bombshell in any of the wikileaks emails. Over and over and over, you keep giving us nothing to support your contentions.

It really is getting boring.
 
Last edited:
Oh dear, actual leaked emails showing Hillary's gang slow walking the most limited of anti-poverty mentions fail to sway Hillary fans?

Rather than argument by assertion and telling us you aren't convinced I hereby:

STIPULATE

that you are very unimpressed.

"skeptics' indeed....
 
:confused: Again you reference an article that "spins" an email as if politicians don't review all aspects of possible legislation. The aides weren't "cowering in fear of seeming to care about the poor. That's a moronically stupid interpretation of that email.

I've yet to read even a tiny firecracker let alone a bombshell in any of the wikileaks emails. Over and over and over, you keep giving us nothing to support your contentions.

It really is getting boring.

Worth repeating

wAqAtPWs5hQ7S.gif
 
all along I have been talking about the Principles that make this Country great that are not limited or confined or described by what some have derisively referred to as "arbitrary borders" and in response I get a dime store summary of how borders are set.

I know sometimes I reach too high but c'mon folks this was obvious.

You read derisively into that description. It was simple accuracy in the context of a conversation on immigration that you took offense to. It was a reach, I'll give you that.
 
Oh dear, actual leaked emails showing Hillary's gang slow walking the most limited of anti-poverty mentions fail to sway Hillary fans?

Rather than argument by assertion and telling us you aren't convinced I hereby:

STIPULATE

that you are very unimpressed.

"skeptics' indeed....

Just because you need a hacked e-mail to provide you with a clue as to just how politics can work, that does not mean that everyone else has the same requirement.
 
She's sooo evil... I bet all the time she was fighting for civil rights she was throwing up in her mouth.
But alas, she will be your evil President. Unless you personallyfind the email that finally puts her behind bars. So keep digging. The muffled laughter you hear is just us encouraging you.
 
Oh dear, actual leaked emails showing Hillary's gang slow walking the most limited of anti-poverty mentions fail to sway Hillary fans?

Rather than argument by assertion and telling us you aren't convinced I hereby:

STIPULATE

that you are very unimpressed.

"skeptics' indeed....

Have you tried being skeptical yourself?

Oh yes, your Illusory Superiority is showing again.
 
Oh dear, actual leaked emails showing Hillary's gang slow walking the most limited of anti-poverty mentions fail to sway Hillary fans?

Rather than argument by assertion and telling us you aren't convinced I hereby:

STIPULATE

that you are very unimpressed.

"skeptics' indeed....

It's politics baby.

I have watched over the last 8 years Republican lawmakers oppose countless bills that they would have supported if they had been proposed by a Republican just so Obama couldn't get a win. So don't act all high and mighty as if political calculations don't go into every single decision.

Your shock is both feigned and laughable.
 
One of Hilary's on line adds focuses on Alex Jones,having footage of some of the more outrageous thing Alex Jones has said,intersperesed with Donald praising Jones and talking about what a great job Jones is doing presenting "the truth". Very clever, IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom