"Kill their families"
“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
"Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
"You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
"I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”
"NFL players are soft"
"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected"
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me... I would bomb the sh**t out of them."
"He referred to my hands, if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee it."
"Women: You have to treat them like s--t."
"What do I know about it? All I know is what's on the internet."