• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
go back and reread what i wrote, please, because you missed the point.

Your post contains nothing but these words:


The United States is an "artificial border."
fantastic!

Now unless you are claiming that the United States isn't an artificial border perhaps you should make whatever point it is you think you were making with that remark clearer.
 
Wrong.

It must have been Photoshopped.

Yeah, perhaps better to get her confessing to a crime on video, then admitting she made the confession but trying to talk her way out of it with some ludicrous excuse while witnesses come forward to claim she committed the same crime on numerous other occasions, but what candidate would be stupid enough to put themselves in that position?:rolleyes:
 
Your post contains nothing but these words:

Now unless you are claiming that the United States isn't an artificial border perhaps you should make whatever point it is you think you were making with that remark clearer.

The United States of America is not some "artificial border."
 
Haw, haw, haw. Yet another case of be careful what you wish for. This was so much more meaty when the speeches weren't available. Schrodinger's Speeches, OMG they might contain anything, probably even admission of how they murdered Bob Foster.

Now, they've got some pretty mundane crap that their star forumite spokesperson is trying to spin into something of consequence. You go, Big Dawg. Bernie will get the nomination now, for sure.
 
the Drape hanger's daughter treated underlings with sneering contempt.

State Dep't security officer told the FBI that Clinton treated her detail with contempt; and said many sought reassignment. This is of course consistent with her infamous treatment of the Secret Service too.

She further explained that she also treated Ambassadors with similar disdain, preferring to travel to events with her body woman Huma Abedin and leaving the local ambassadors to travel on their own.

Hillary also did not hesitate to put her security staff in danger, all for a convenient photo op with her hand selected media pals.

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04 starts on page 43 for all the harrowing details.

How you treat people who work for you is a strong indication of character. This again proves that Hillary is a despicable excuse for a human being.
 
Color me unsurprised that Hillary fans see the United States of America as a mere "artificial border," as opposed to the Shining Beacon of American Values it really is.

Millions have sacrificed to defend those borders and those values. I guess Hillary and her Gang don't care about all of that.
 
Color me unsurprised that Hillary fans see the United States of America as a mere "artificial border," as opposed to the Shining Beacon of American Values it really is.

Millions have sacrificed to defend those borders and those values. I guess Hillary and her Gang don't care about all of that.

It's a shining beacon of American values (now discounted at four for !9.95 because we outsourced them to Bangladesh) with artificial borders. There's nothing that says we can't have both.

Millions have sacrificed to defend those borders? Name 'em.
 
Color me unsurprised that Hillary fans see the United States of America as a mere "artificial border," as opposed to the Shining Beacon of American Values it really is.

Millions have sacrificed to defend those borders and those values. I guess Hillary and her Gang don't care about all of that.

ALERT ALERT. POE DETECTED.

Nice run, I have to admit. Although I had my doubts for a while now, it took quite some time for me to confirm it.

First, you know full well that I'm no Hillary fan. Second, you're assuredly aware that all countries have borders which are articifial i.e. they are established by humans. Third, you're smart enough to realise that your opposition has two halves that, as Foolmewunz noted, have nothing to do with one another. I have to admit that the "millions have sacrificed" bit is a nice touch, but the "shining beacon" comment was a bit too much, and gave you away.
 
Last edited:
Color me unsurprised that Hillary fans see the United States of America as a mere "artificial border," as opposed to the Shining Beacon of American Values it really is.

Millions have sacrificed to defend those borders and those values. I guess Hillary and her Gang don't care about all of that.

Are you proposing that the borders are natural or divine?
 
ALERT ALERT. POE DETECTED.

Nice run, I have to admit. Although I had my doubts for a while now, it took quite some time for me to confirm it.

First, you know full well that I'm no Hillary fan. Second, you're assuredly aware that all countries have borders which are articifial i.e. they are established by humans. Third, you're smart enough to realise that your opposition has two halves that, as Foolmewunz noted, have nothing to do with one another. I have to admit that the "millions have sacrificed" bit is a nice touch, but the "shining beacon" comment was a bit too much, and gave you away.

False
 
ALERT ALERT. POE DETECTED.

Nice run, I have to admit. Although I had my doubts for a while now, it took quite some time for me to confirm it.

First, you know full well that I'm no Hillary fan. Second, you're assuredly aware that all countries have borders which are articifial i.e. they are established by humans. Third, you're smart enough to realise that your opposition has two halves that, as Foolmewunz noted, have nothing to do with one another. I have to admit that the "millions have sacrificed" bit is a nice touch, but the "shining beacon" comment was a bit too much, and gave you away.

Yeah, it was a damn fine appeal to emotion.

I've never understood the extreme love people have for their country sometimes. I like America just fine, but I don't love it. There are plenty of other countries where I feel my life could and would be better. Family has been the main reason why I don't move there, but I certainly don't feel I owe this country anything.

I agree with everyone else, sans The Big Dog, in saying that the border is, of course, artificial. If it weren't those damn Mexicans wouldn't be able to cross it so easy *grumble grumble grumble*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom