• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the "Best Evidence of Bigfoot" thread remade for politics.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. When you need to believe in the evidence to make it real, it isn't.

What I see in the emails is an ordinary level of vacillation that one would expect of a politician in changing circumstances and contexts. What TBD sees is analogous to concluding that some camera jitter means that a burnt, blurry, low-res tree stump is a a mythical cryptid in motion.

The emails are simply not damning at all, and it doesn't help that TBD fails to understand the difference between data and evidence.
 
Last edited:
Oh wait, the problem is that the one email written by the actual campaign regarding the numerous issues in Hillary's actual speeches is that the email is too long????

Not kidding, I literally burst out laughing!!!

The email is too long.... you cannot make this **** up.

:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Just more crap.

If the facts are so self-evident, then point them out.
 
I just hilighted the link

Ok, and? This is not the first time I ask: what does it prove? You've made many claims. Which one is this evidence for?

"everybody does it" is not really an answer now is it?

It isn't, but when you're singling out a candidate because they did X, it's good to point out that their opponent doesn't do X as well, otherwise it's hard to take the criticism seriously.
 
That's exactly what I've been thinking. When you need to believe in the evidence to make it real, it isn't.

What I see in the emails is an ordinary level of vacillation that one would expect of a politician in changing circumstances and contexts. What TBD sees is analogous to concluding that some camera jitter means that a burnt, blurry, low-res tree stump is a a mythical cryptid in motion.

The emails are simply not damning at all, and it doesn't help that TBD fails to understand the difference between data and evidence.

"vacillation."

Is that code for telling the public one thing, while walking it all the way back in paid private speeches to massive Wall Street banks like Hillary did?

The "data" from Hillary's campaign showing this is not "evidence"?

hee hee! 'k.
 
Oh wait, the problem is that the one email written by the actual campaign regarding the numerous issues in Hillary's actual speeches is that the email is too long????

Not kidding, I literally burst out laughing!!!

The email is too long.... you cannot make this **** up.

:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

But quote the bit that is actually bad and explain why. For bonus points explain why it is worse than Trump's ties with Russia, his ties with the Mafia, his behaviour during the debate, his hatred, his demonstrated lack of stability, his demonstrated contempt for most of the US population and well-documented bullying behaviour.
 
For fun, I created this

wAqAtPWs5hQ7S.gif
 
Last edited:
"vacillation."

Is that code for telling the public one thing, while walking it all the way back in paid private speeches to massive Wall Street banks like Hillary did?

The "data" from Hillary's campaign showing this is not "evidence"?

hee hee! 'k.

Amazing!

I see now why your posts are so full of crap; it is because you are so woefully ignorant of how politics actually works.

If you needed a hacked e-mail to tell you that politicians may say one thing in a private setting and another thing in a public setting, then you have done a remarkably poor job of understanding how politicians work.
 
Last edited:
But quote the bit that is actually bad and explain why.

Literally the whole thing is bad, how are you people missing this?

It is a campaign email that lists all the things that she said in private that contradict her public positions.

I get that it is "long" but that is because Hillary is a complete and utter phony.
 
Last edited:
I hate to get all fact-based on you, but one needs to support one's interpretation of data. That's what you're very consistently and conspicuously failing at here.

Lolz, it is not MY interpretation, it is the Research Director at Hillary for America's interpretation.
 
Literally the whole thing is bad, how are you people missing this?

It is a campaign email that lists all the things that she said in private that contradict her public positions.

I get that it is "long" but that is because Hillary is a complete and utter phony.

"Inconceivable"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it does.
 
Lolz, it is not MY interpretation, it is the Research Director at Hillary for America's interpretation.

And yet here you are, failing to sell your goods. Only the GOP echo chamber finds anything alarming about these emails. You need game if you want to improve on that, or to at least amuse us.
 
And yet here you are, failing to sell your goods. Only the GOP echo chamber finds anything alarming about these emails. You need game if you want to improve on that, or to at least amuse us.

The Hillary Echo Chamber tells us that only the "GOP echo chamber" cares, and the Irony Meter explodes!!!

:D
 
And if you had a hacked e-mail from that person which listed the 50 states of the USA, then would that help you learn the names of these states?

Wow a post without the word crap in it? Progress.

I have a hacked email from that person which says that *CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS* which helped me learn that Hillary Clinton is a complete and utter phony.
 
Due to the giant trump in the way.

shockingly, this is actually the best argument I have heard all day from the HEC (I believe Noah said something similar).

"say, this does not look great for Hillary, fortunately for her the news about Trump is knocking it to the back pages."

Try that next time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom