• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the name of god are you talking about?? That email was not written by Podesta and the summaries are NOT from the Washington Examiner, in fact many of them were from transcripts that have never been released.

They are from the transcripts paid speeches the campaign got from from HWA, the Harry Walker Agency, who was Hillary's agent for her paid speeches.

Remarkable

And the groundbreaking sentence in them that the MSM is ignoring is _________.
 
Extract from speech :
*Hillary Clinton: “I'm Kind Of Far Removed” From The Struggles Of The Middle Class “Because The Life I've Lived And The Economic, You Know, Fortunes That My Husband And I Now Enjoy.”

Washington Examiner take :
*CLINTON ADMITS SHE IS OUT OF TOUCH*
(Trump, of course, knows what life is like for the common man better than anyone, believe me, better than the common man even.)

Does one need to look further? One does, and

*Clinton: “But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”*

becomes

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
which is, of course, not the same thing at all.

I do not feel the need to look further.

Got anything better, The Big Dog? Something worth chewing on?
 
Got anything better, The Big Dog? Something worth chewing on?

Look he provided the link. It's in there. What is he supposed to do, spoon feed it to us. It's right there in front of your face, in plain black and white.

I suppose we are just too stupid to find it. Or we are expecting too much.

This is the "Best Evidence of Bigfoot" thread remade for politics.
 
Utterly false, and given that you claimed that after i corrected you, it is clear that you are intentionally trying to deceive people.

Truly remarkable.

here is the link to the actual email again. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Who else sees what is wrong with his utterly false analysis. Anyone?

Just more crap from 'The Big Dog'.

While he can post the same link a dozen times even he cannot even find one thing that is worth barking about.
 
Just more crap from 'The Big Dog'.

While he can post the same link a dozen times even he cannot even find one thing that is worth barking about.

I thought you flounced? oh well.

By the way, I have not heard the word crap used this often since I was in fifth grade. International "skeptics" forum indeed.
 
These outraged Catholic leaders - I think it's safe to say they were happy with Trump calling Pope Francis "disgraceful". Of course, that was months ago and Trump has matured a lot since then ...
Well the Baptists at least probably still consider the pope to be the anti-christ.
 
I thought you flounced? oh well.

By the way, I have not heard the word crap used this often since I was in fifth grade. International "skeptics" forum indeed.

Just more of your crap.

You have consistently failed to provide any evidence for your own claims.
 
What in the name of god are you talking about?? That email was not written by Podesta and the summaries are NOT from the Washington Examiner, in fact many of them were from transcripts that have never been released.

They are from the transcripts paid speeches the campaign got from from HWA, the Harry Walker Agency, who was Hillary's agent for her paid speeches.

Remarkable
My mistake. I thought that the Washington Examiner had the speeches, and that what followed was how they were presenting them. In fact what follows is how extracts could be negatively interpreted - getting ahead of the opposition, so to speak - along with what she actually said.

So what of Clinton's actual comments do you find objectionable? Or shall we go through each example, starting with "Clinton Admits She Is Out Of Touch"??
 
Just more of your crap.

You have consistently failed to provide any evidence for your own claims.

No Crossbow, I actually have.

I posted the actual email from inside the Clinton campaign.

You have deemed it, and I quote: "crap" repeatedly, yet there is zero evidence that you have actually read it.

You just keep calling it crap for reasons that utterly baffle yet intrigue me.
 
My mistake. I thought that the Washington Examiner had the speeches, and that what followed was how they were presenting them. In fact what follows is how extracts could be negatively interpreted - getting ahead of the opposition, so to speak - along with what she actually said.

So what of Clinton's actual comments do you find objectionable? Or shall we go through each example, starting with "Clinton Admits She Is Out Of Touch"??

That is a fine start! Read those comments and then go back and watch her sneering hypocrisy in her My Did was Drape Hanger speech (which in and of itself was grossly misleading).

Phony populism is pathetic. Great place to start: Hillary is a complete fake.
 
No Crossbow, I actually have.

I posted the actual email from inside the Clinton campaign.

You have deemed it, and I quote: "crap" repeatedly, yet there is zero evidence that you have actually read it.

You just keep calling it crap for reasons that utterly baffle yet intrigue me.

Just more crap.

All that you have done is to post a long e-mail without being able to point out anything wrong it.

Once again, you have failed to provide any evidence for your own claims.
 
Just more crap.

All that you have done is to post a long e-mail without being able to point out anything wrong it.

Once again, you have failed to provide any evidence for your own claims.

It's OK I'll post a link to a perfect refutation of their post

www.wikipedia.org

It's in there
 
It's OK I'll post a link to a perfect refutation of their post

www.wikipedia.org

It's in there

Oh wait, the problem is that the one email written by the actual campaign regarding the numerous issues in Hillary's actual speeches is that the email is too long????

Not kidding, I literally burst out laughing!!!

The email is too long.... you cannot make this **** up.

:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom