• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just assume this is the worst bit since it is at the top:

“I'm Kind Of Far Removed” From The Struggles Of The Middle Class “Because The Life I've Lived And The Economic, You Know, Fortunes That My Husband And I Now Enjoy.”

 
I just hilighted the link



ahh stages one and two of grief.

Crossbow? I highlighted the link for you!

You are welcome.

You are just posting more of your usual crap.

How typical of you.

A person asks for the data that you say that you have and all that you do is post more, and more, and still more of your crap.
 
You are just posting more of your usual crap.

How typical of you.

A person asks for the data that you say that you have and all that you do is post more, and more, and still more of your crap.

:eek:

Is this a Poe? Are you pulling my leg or something?

Crossbow? Why do you believe it is crap?
 
Why do you believe it is crap?

Why do you believe this is not crap?

“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

SHOCKING!!!!111!!eleventy!!!!
 
If you would actually read what you are quoting instead of continually posting crap, then you would have your answer.

we all know that is not an answer. I have posted an internal campaign email outlining the campaign's specific concerns with various statements Clinton made in her paid speeches that had to be (quite hilariously) given an "extra scrub."

You have repeatedly declared my posts "crap."

Feel free to try to make a case that the email I linked to was "crap."
 
Feel free to try to make a case that the email I linked to was "crap."

It is crap, here is another helping:

“That was one of the reasons that I started traveling in February of '09, so people could, you know, literally yell at me for the United States and our banking system causing this everywhere. Now, that's an oversimplification we know, but it was the conventional wisdom. And I think that there's a lot that could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened with greater transparency, with greater openness on all sides, you know, what happened, how did it happen, how do we prevent it from happening? You guys help us figure it out and let's make sure that we do it right this time. And I think that everybody was desperately trying to fend off the worst effects institutionally, governmentally, and there just wasn't that opportunity to try to sort this out, and that came later."

I'll make it simple for you, just fill in the blank:

That is worse than pussy grabbing because ________.
 
Why do you believe this is not crap?

“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

SHOCKING!!!!111!!eleventy!!!!

Sounds like a garden variety politician to me. Sometimes they will support a politically expedient position that they do not personally agree with.

In fact, I do this regularly during discussions with my wife. :D
 
we all know that is not an answer. I have posted an internal campaign email outlining the campaign's specific concerns with various statements Clinton made in her paid speeches that had to be (quite hilariously) given an "extra scrub."

You have repeatedly declared my posts "crap."

Feel free to try to make a case that the email I linked to was "crap."

Just more of your usual crap.

If that e-mail is actually so damming, then stop posting your usual crap and point it out.
 
Sounds like a garden variety politician to me. Sometimes they will support a politically expedient position that they do not personally agree with.

In fact, I do this regularly during discussions with my wife. :D

Oh no, it is much worse because ___________.

(I'll let our canine friend fill in the blank because I still don't get it.)
 
Just more of your usual crap.

If that e-mail is actually so damming, then stop posting your usual crap and point it out.

You are aware that simply declaring something crap (particularly after you denied the existence of it in the first place) is not in any way shape or form an "argument" or even a mature response. It is pure gainsaying.

The email I posted showed that Hillary was telling private groups one thing while taking the opposite positions in public.

Now kindly explain why that is "crap."

Thanks
 
You are aware that simply declaring something crap (particularly after you denied the existence of it in the first place) is not in any way shape or form an "argument" or even a mature response. It is pure gainsaying.

The email I posted showed that Hillary was telling private groups one thing while taking the opposite positions in public.

Now kindly explain why that is "crap."

Thanks

Because it's meaningless, toothless politics as usual.
 
You are aware that simply declaring something crap (particularly after you denied the existence of it in the first place) is not in any way shape or form an "argument" or even a mature response. It is pure gainsaying.

The email I posted showed that Hillary was telling private groups one thing while taking the opposite positions in public. Now kindly explain why that is "crap."
Thanks

Because, as I posted 30 minutes ago:

Sounds like a garden variety politician to me. Sometimes they will support a politically expedient position that they do not personally agree with.
 
You are aware that simply declaring something crap (particularly after you denied the existence of it in the first place) is not in any way shape or form an "argument" or even a mature response. It is pure gainsaying.

The email I posted showed that Hillary was telling private groups one thing while taking the opposite positions in public.

Now kindly explain why that is "crap."

Thanks

I think we have. Any chance you will address those explanations? Maybe fill in some of the blanks?

“Even If It May Not Be 100 Percent True, If The Perception Is That Somehow The Game Is Rigged, That Should Be A Problem For All Of Us.”

Are you suggesting that perception doesn't matter when it comes to the fairness of our financial system?

Calling this crap is giving it too much substantive credit. Crap can be decent fertilizer, this fluff isn't half so useful.
 
You are aware that simply declaring something crap (particularly after you denied the existence of it in the first place) is not in any way shape or form an "argument" or even a mature response. It is pure gainsaying.

The email I posted showed that Hillary was telling private groups one thing while taking the opposite positions in public.

Now kindly explain why that is "crap."

Thanks

You are just posting more of your crap instead of posting the evidence which you repeatedly assure everyone does support your various anti-Clinton claims.

This may be news to to you, but all politicians will say things in private that they will never say in public.

By the way, ...

You are welcome.
 
Because, as I posted 30 minutes ago:

Sounds like a garden variety politician to me. Sometimes they will support a politically expedient position that they do not personally agree with.

Actually I was asking someone else, but oh well.

"everybody does it" is not really an answer now is it?

Hmmm, which "politically expedient position" is it then that Hillary is taking with respect to the Wall Street comments
 
Actually I was asking someone else, but oh well.

"everybody does it" is not really an answer now is it?

Hmmm, which "politically expedient position" is it then that Hillary is taking with respect to the Wall Street comments

Everybody does it is a fine answer if it fits.

These comical revelations that have you convinced that Hillary is Satan is just business as usual in politics. Anyone with half a brain and about a 15-second attention span could figure that out for crying out loud.
 
Actually I was asking someone else, but oh well.

"everybody does it" is not really an answer now is it?

It is in an election. Literally, if we can not use the criteria to distinguish between the available choices then it is of no use in making the decision.

It is like saying you won't vote for the one that goes to the restroom. That is just disgusting!

Hmmm, which "politically expedient position" is it then that Hillary is taking with respect to the Wall Street comments

You'll have to be clear on which comment is particularly galling to you. I've quoted several that seemed uninteresting, so I assume there is something meatier if I keep digging.
 
"“Remember what Teddy Roosevelt did. Yes, he took on what he saw as the excesses in the economy, but he also stood against the excesses in politics. He didn't want to unleash a lot of nationalist, populistic reaction. He wanted to try to figure out how to get back into that balance that has served America so well over our entire nationhood. Today, there's more that can and should be done that really has to come from the industry itself, and how we can strengthen our economy, create more jobs at a time where that's increasingly challenging, to get back to Teddy Roosevelt's square deal. And I really believe that our country and all of you are up to that job.”

OK, that sounds a bit Republican, but you do realize that most regulation is supported by industry and heavily influenced by the regulated industry, right? Asking for industry buy-in for major industry reforms is hardly earth shattering in our system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom