• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been really compelling evidence. Nobody seems to remember it.

Well he DID give us the evid3ence, but just after that some Clinton flunky did this :



JK: I actually remember an article about that but it was not that compelling about having a public and private person or suchlike.
 
Must have been really compelling evidence. Nobody seems to remember it.

Certainly the Hillary supporters don't despite the fact that they responded to it the first time it was posted.

Oh well, seeing as how so many of her supporters are forgetful (and whose google does not work I guess) here is a sample again:

HRC Paid Speeches

Correct the Record talking points in 3...2...1.....
 
Certainly the Hillary supporters don't despite the fact that they responded to it the first time it was posted.

Oh well, seeing as how so many of her supporters are forgetful (and whose google does not work I guess) here is a sample again:

HRC Paid Speeches

Correct the Record talking points in 3...2...1.....

Yawn.

Dude, save this stuff for 2020. None of it matters a bit this year.
 
I chuckled at the fact that you deleted part of my post about denying the existence of evidence and then denied the existence of evidence.:thumbsup:
Is the evidence you refer to the Goldman Sachs speech?

by the way, are you familiar with the multiquote function? it allows you to respond to numerous posts in a single reply! check it out
A response to just this post would be sufficient for now.
 
Certainly the Hillary supporters don't despite the fact that they responded to it the first time it was posted.

Oh well, seeing as how so many of her supporters are forgetful (and whose google does not work I guess) here is a sample again:

HRC Paid Speeches

Correct the Record talking points in 3...2...1.....

That's nice, but what do you think it is evidence of?

I remind you that your babbling about evidence was in response to a musing of mine about being accused of being a Correct the Record shill on Youtube.
 
I wonder how many posts we are going to complaining about my not posting evidence after I re-posted it again
 
"we" also enjoy hand waving actual evidence and then a few days later claiming it does not exist, forcing me to repost it again.

You never have posted any evidence.

All that you have done is endlessly post a series of accusations against Clinton and a series failed predictions about Clinton.
 
I don't click on every link in every thread. Care to give the money quote? The one sentence that will make everyone rethink if this person could ever be qualified to be president. You know, something that will grab me by the pussy.

Certainly the Hillary supporters don't despite the fact that they responded to it the first time it was posted.

Oh well, seeing as how so many of her supporters are forgetful (and whose google does not work I guess) here is a sample again:

HRC Paid Speeches

Correct the Record talking points in 3...2...1.....

Really, what is the one thing in there that is supposed to grab me by the pussy?

Or maybe you could point to the $900 million bombshell in there?

You do understand what a money quote is? Where is it in your link?
 
Post actual email from Hillary Campaign showing her to be a two faced fraud.

You never have posted any evidence.

All that you have done is endlessly post a series of accusations against Clinton and a series failed predictions about Clinton.

'k. Sounds like the first stage of grief...
 
Once again, you are refusing to post the data that you said you will post.

How typically pathetic.

Sure I promised a clear photo of bigfoot with scat DNA evidence, but my sketches are pretty damn clear and some have referenced scat when looking at them.
 
Certainly the Hillary supporters don't despite the fact that they responded to it the first time it was posted.

Oh well, seeing as how so many of her supporters are forgetful (and whose google does not work I guess) here is a sample again:

THE FOLLOWING IS A LINK TO AN ACTUAL EMAIL

HRC Paid Speeches

THAT WAS A LINK TO AN EMAIL

Correct the Record talking points in 3...2...1.....

I just hilighted the link

Once again, you are refusing to post the data that you said you will post.

How typically pathetic.

ahh stages one and two of grief.

Crossbow? I highlighted the link for you!

You are welcome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom