• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looked like she was actually shoving him off when she patted his arm. TYT did not include that gesture in the repeating video loop that followed - it focused on her face turning away.

I know it's ridiculous of me to read that much into it, but there are several instances of odd body language on the part of Trump and his family. (Also on the stage with Hillary). They're useless as evidence though - selective editing and repetition are propaganda techniques that both sides have used to manipulate voters.

I agree. She really seemed to be giving the stiff arm and pat. As I said, I was very much prepared to dismiss this claim but I was surprised by her reaction. I have little doubt it was a very public rebuke.
 
Maybe not. Seems to be over the story about women accusing him of groping them.

This Story (per Robert Costa on Twitter)

I assumed it would be over the tax return because there is a pretty clear legal basis for that one.

ETA: just reading that story now. Gotta quote the bit where they called Trump for comment:

He's betting on the hope that people won't believe he did what he bragged he did.
 
That would presumably be a criminal issue. If Trump sues it'll be a civil issue, won't it? Or could he sue the relevant authority for not acting over the criminal issue?

Yeah, I was (apparently) mistaken. Although we haven't seen any actual lawsuit yet. He threatened to sue them over this story of women claiming he groped them. I think they (the Times) were on pretty solid ground for that story.
 
I've said this before, but running for President has to be the worst decision that Donald has ever made.
 
If I were the Evil Clinton Family Crime Syndicate, right now I'd be looking at finding someone from those seven years of The Apprentice who claims she (or he, that'd be glorious) was groped/molested by Trump. Give that article to the NYT. Welcome to discovery phase, Mr. Burnett. We'll have all your archived tapes, please.
 
If I were the Evil Clinton Family Crime Syndicate, right now I'd be looking at finding someone from those seven years of The Apprentice who claims she (or he, that'd be glorious) was groped/molested by Trump. Give that article to the NYT. Welcome to discovery phase, Mr. Burnett. We'll have all your archived tapes, please.
There is supposedly a $5m fee for breaking the non-disclosure agreement for The Apprentice tapes. I'm sure there are lots of people who would be perfectly happy to cover that if it really has Donald saying the n word or something like that.
 
Yeah, I was (apparently) mistaken. Although we haven't seen any actual lawsuit yet. He threatened to sue them over this story of women claiming he groped them. I think they (the Times) were on pretty solid ground for that story.
A counter-suit for the frivolity of it might be on the cards.
 
At this point The DONALD has bigger worries than losing the Presidency by the largest margin in generations. His marriage is toast, his brand value is in the toilet, and it appears that he'll be facing significant prosecution, criminal and civil.
 

Hmmm.....a People Magazine reporter.......with lots of verifiable details, even a witness.


Donald will deny, no doubt.

Bill Clinton has had three women claim unwanted sexual advances, and two others (that I know of) claim wanted sexual advances.

Trump has had more than that in a week.



Toast. The only question left is how much of the Republican Party he takes down with him.

And the Cubs won their playoff series yesterday. Happy Yom Kippur!
 
There is supposedly a $5m fee for breaking the non-disclosure agreement for The Apprentice tapes. I'm sure there are lots of people who would be perfectly happy to cover that if it really has Donald saying the n word or something like that.

People have offered to pick up the legal tab. But Burnett is not going to release them. It could easily open him up to lawsuits. I'd bet if he hasn't, he will destroy them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom