• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for goodness' sake!

Yes, she accused him of rape at one point. She later recanted, for reasons that are unclear but certainly could have to do with money.

It's plausible that he's a rapist. It is not at all certain he's a rapist.

I don't think it's reasonable to apply different standards to Trump than one would apply to politicians he favors. Just give it a rest. There are so, so many reasons not to vote for Trump that we needn't pretend we know whether or not he raped his own wife. We don't know. We can't know.
She did not recant. She said it wasn't rape "in the criminal sense." That's a big difference and pretty clearly a way to hurry up and move on with her life instead of continuing a battle that she probably felt would hurt her and her kids. Recanting would be "that never happened."

Trump is a rapist.
 
So it looks like wikileaks will be a series of non-events while we're going to get a fresh October Surprise on Trump every day.
 
"You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

[IMGw=640]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/rfstack/000000_76.jpg[/IMGw]


This is a different political scandal. It started with candidate confessing to something (sexual assault) then the victims came forward saying he did it.
 
What State is that? My bet is you're wrong. Grabbing a woman by the genitalia is sexual assault pretty much everywhere. Sexual assault is unwanted sexual touching. Yes the laws vary State to State, but it's more that the penalties vary. Rape is a form of sexual assault which involves penetration and is considered the most serious.

You have no reason to believe me, but I do know the distinction made in my state's statutes. Sexual assault is intercourse or oral sexual contact. Grabbing someone by the crotch (male or female) would be considered sexual abuse. I realize that this is at odds with how the term is widely used.
 
I think what is really amazing is the scorecard of major newspapers that have endorsed Donald Trump. It's a goose egg from coast to coast. Today the Salt Lake City Tribune and the Birmingham Herald (Alabama) both endorsed Hillary Clinton.

The magazine Foreign Policy which has NEVER ENDORSED a candidate endorsed Hillary Clinton. And the message is universal. We aren't necessarily crazy about Hillary, but she's highly qualified and Trump is grossly unfit.
 
You have no reason to believe me, but I do know the distinction made in my state's statutes. Sexual assault is intercourse or oral sexual contact. Grabbing someone by the crotch (male or female) would be considered sexual abuse. I realize that this is at odds with how the term is widely used.

I'm not trying to show you up. You may be right. My info may be wrong. I have looked since you posted and can't find a State that doesn't consider that sexual assault. That doesn't mean there isn't one and I can't find it. What State are we talking about? That would make resolving the point easier.
 
Last edited:
Strange that the Trump campaign is denying this latest round of stories when we have him on tape admitting to them.

“I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said. “And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it.”

Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”

Trump responded: “Is everyone okay? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

A spokesman for the Trump campaign denied all the claims late Wednesday in a statement:

These accusations have no merit and have already been disproven by many other individuals who were present. When you see questionable attacks like this magically put out there in the final month of a presidential campaign, you have to ask yourself what the political motivations are and why the media is pushing it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...came-strolling-right-in-on-naked-contestants/

Hello campaign! Trump himself went on Howard Stern and said he did it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom