• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed that you are either an independent or a disgruntled/disgusted Republican from your other posts.
Independent from my first registration, leaning Democrat in recent years.

I come from deep red Oklahoma. My two closest college buddies registered as independent for the first time this year, due to Trump. It makes me proud.

I think that decent folk can disagree on political issues. I don't think that a decent, reflective man can really conclude that Trump is the best choice this year, but I accept the fact that not everyone (even in my family) comes to that conclusion.

So it goes.
 
Last edited:
So, Republicans looks like nominating someone who doesn't give a **** about your trash party was a bad idea. Who would have thunk?
 
And the fact that Lewinsky's affidavit is false is beyond dispute.

????? Not worth derailing the thread with an argument, but do you have a link for that?

She was given immunity from a perjury charge in exchange for finally telling the truth.

That's not the way I remember it. As it turns out, my son was born the day before Clinton was impeached, so I might not have been paying attention, having more important problems to worry about, but what I remember is that she submitted the affidavit, and then she was given immunity in the hopes she would contradict the affidavit once the threat of a perjury
charge was removed, but she stood by it.


Sure, time might be playing tricks with my memory, so if you have a link to a credible (i.e. not Breitbart.....Fox News would not be a great choice, but maybe) source that demonstrates the falsehoods of the affidavit, I would check it out.
 
????? Not worth derailing the thread with an argument, but do you have a link for that?

Seriously, these guys live in a different reality.

Remember for Trump/Pence, making stuff up is perfectly legit. Doesn't matter whether it has any basis in reality, if you believe it, it makes it real.
 
Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women. Donald Trump, as far as we know, only joked about doing it. Furthermore, Bill was carrying on at least his legal sexual escapades in the White House. Donald Trump would likely be too old for that to be a concern.

Also, I like how you think that perpetrators of sexual assault are driven by libido.
 
????? Not worth derailing the thread with an argument, but do you have a link for that?



That's not the way I remember it. As it turns out, my son was born the day before Clinton was impeached, so I might not have been paying attention, having more important problems to worry about, but what I remember is that she submitted the affidavit, and then she was given immunity in the hopes she would contradict the affidavit once the threat of a perjury
charge was removed, but she stood by it.


Sure, time might be playing tricks with my memory, so if you have a link to a credible (i.e. not Breitbart.....Fox News would not be a great choice, but maybe) source that demonstrates the falsehoods of the affidavit, I would check it out.

Seriously? You write all of those words in lieu of doing a 15 second search on google? Sometimes I think people here are just wasting my time intentionally. Hint: google Lewinsky scandal. Oh, and she suborned perjury too.
 
Here is my recommendation. Dont vote for Clinton or Trump.

You know who doesnt have any legal or ethical impropriety? Johnson.
 
Here is my recommendation. Dont vote for Clinton or Trump.

You know who doesnt have any legal or ethical impropriety? Johnson.

Horrible suggestion. Ever read the Libertarian platform?
Johnson is a moron with policy proposals so draconian that make Scrooge seem like a charitable man. (Before his Christmas Eve conversion).
 
Horrible suggestion. Ever read the Libertarian platform?
Johnson is a moron with policy proposals so draconian that make Scrooge seem like a charitable man. (Before his Christmas Eve conversion).

You mean the best platform of any candidate in my lifetime? Yes, I have read it.
 
Here is my recommendation. Dont vote for Clinton or Trump.

You know who doesnt have any legal or ethical impropriety? Johnson.

He also can't even name a single world leader, or know where the source of all the refugees is.

Had you provided said candidate with a BRAIN maybe we would vote for him.

Same goes with Republitards.
 
Seriously? You write all of those words in lieu of doing a 15 second search on google? Sometimes I think people here are just wasting my time intentionally. Hint: google Lewinsky scandal. Oh, and she suborned perjury too.

No, dont blame us. You are wasting your time. We're not forcing you to make your absurdly ridiculous posts. All you have to do is stop and start practicing these words. President Hillary Clinton and Madam President. If it makes it easier for you. You can start with Presumptive President Clinton and then transition to President Elect Hillary Clinton.
 
Last edited:
He also can't even name a single world leader, or know where the source of all the refugees is.

Had you provided said candidate with a BRAIN maybe we would vote for him.

Same goes with Republitards.

Way better than having all the wrong policy solutions (Clinton).
 
Some are. I never claimed all are. Men have powerful urges. It is sometimes overwhelming for some of them in some situations.
These urges never seem to overwhelm them on a busy street in the full light of day, but only in situations of opportunity. It's a definite feature of these urges. Never overwhelming in the corner shop, but so often in the alley behind it.
 
You mean the best platform of any candidate in my lifetime? Yes, I have read it.

I'm fervently opposed to at least 80 percent of that platform and I'm convinced that most Americans would be too. It makes right wing Republicans look like bleeding hearts.
 
Way better than having all the wrong policy solutions (Clinton).

Actually it's not. Relationships matter in a hugely connected world. If you want to hop back to the 1600's when it wasn't so connected, have at it. Just tell me tomorrow's lotto number when you get back.


eta:
Please.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom