• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some women are attracted to wealth and power. I do not agree that such wealth and power gives Trump free reign to assume all women will let him grab their pussies, which is what you allege.


All women? I missed that bit. You think Trump is talking about my grandmother? He's talking about women who are attracted to "stars" and I think he puts himself in that category.
 
It was a conversation about assaulting women. The other examples I gave were excuses many rapists have given when defending their actions. "She was asking for it by dressing sexy."

Do I need to reevaluate my wife wearing her "sexy jammies"?

All you seem to be saying is that signals can be miscommunicated. Trump isn't describing sexual assault, he's describing the advantages of his status.
 
Do I need to reevaluate my wife wearing her "sexy jammies"?

All you seem to be saying is that signals can be miscommunicated. Trump isn't describing sexual assault, he's describing the advantages of his status.

He's describing sexual assault. You're in denial. Are you, somehow, jealous of Trump's sexual "conquests?"
 
He's describing sexual assault. You're in denial. Are you, somehow, jealous of Trump's sexual "conquests?"

I must be. Because I'm denying it.

I read the transcript. It's a 60 year old man bragging to a younger man about how great it is to be Donald Trump. That's it. It's not a sexual assault. It's not rape. And as far as what it might or might not describe? Give the guy a plate of Second Amendment and move along.

Here's a puzzler though. Who saved that bit of video for ten years, and why?
 
I went back and reread some of the transcript. I think the term "sexual assault" is being thrown around rather loosely in this thread. Here's the juicy part, and I've highlighted something that might have escaped notice...

Shortly before meeting Zucker, he says, "I better use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Whatever you want," Bush says.

"Grab 'em by the pussy, you can do anything," Trump replies, before the two men start talking about Zucker's legs.


The difference between sexual assault and good clean fun is the critical, "they let you do it." Presumably these are adult women in their right minds. We don't need to make willing participation illegal or immoral, do we? I know this country was founded by puritans, but that was a couple hundred years ago. Sex is out of the closet now.

I am sure many rapists have claimed "they let you do it" - it doesn't turn unwanted sexual acts consensual because "they let you do it". There is a huge difference between "they let you do it" and giving consent.
 
I must be. Because I'm denying it.

I read the transcript. It's a 60 year old man bragging to a younger man about how great it is to be Donald Trump. That's it. It's not a sexual assault. It's not rape. And as far as what it might or might not describe? Give the guy a plate of Second Amendment and move along.

Here's a puzzler though. Who saved that bit of video for ten years, and why?

The way for women to avoid rape is to simply not let their legs spread, right?
 
Just so it's clear then. It wasn't what Trump said, it's what he allegedly did that's important? Because I understand that bit, the idea that we bring our previous estimations of a person's character into what they said to inject more than what's there.

"I'll see you later" means one thing when my mom says it, quite another when Charlie Manson says it to a judge.

If I start out thinking Trump is a disgusting pig, then of course this is just more evidence of what I already know. But claiming it stands alone as something beyond the pale is frank hyperbole. He's stating something which may (for all I know, my days of chasing skirt are over) be the honest truth.

Did you not read where he said "...I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait...." that is where he admits to sexual assault, the grabbing pussy comment was an addition.
 
Indeed. It's impossible for a woman to indicate her desire in any of those ways. Plainly, a notarized statement of intent is required, along with permission from both parents. Women are, after all, innocent little lambs made precious and pure by the saving power of Jesus.

Sometimes the rush to protect only ends up stealing agency away.

I'm too liberal for the room. I support sex workers. I believe women own their bodies and can damn well do what they like with them. And if men are willing to pay for those services it's none of my business what they get up to.

I agree with your view on sex workers and I think we have a very strange attitude to prostitution, i.e. it is only prostitution when it involves sex. Nearly all of us hire out our bodies and worse our minds. But that is a world away from what we are discussing here, what we are discussing is someone who at the least believes there is nothing wrong with sexually assaulting people they find attractive.
 
Sure I agree. Do you agree that wealth and power give men access to more women and some of those women are willing to do exactly what Trump describes?

By his own words no such transaction or implied contract is in place before he assaults people. He describes actions that he takes before consent is given and according to his own words before there is even a chance a person may consent. Your statement only makes sense if we assume all the "attractive" women he meets are by just being in his presence consenting to sexual acts. Now that may be true at some of the parties he has attended but it appears that he isn't talking about such situations.
 
All women? I missed that bit. You think Trump is talking about my grandmother? He's talking about women who are attracted to "stars" and I think he puts himself in that category.

No, he was talking about women he finds attractive not a subset of such women who consent to sexual acts with him because he is a "star".
 
I am sure many rapists have claimed "they let you do it" - it doesn't turn unwanted sexual acts consensual because "they let you do it". There is a huge difference between "they let you do it" and giving consent.

"They let you do it" is exactly what "giving consent" means. He's describing what I thought we had agreed was a common enough phenomena with celebrities. This is not Bill Cosby drugging women - unless we are on completely different pages. This is more like Charlie Sheen and his goddesses.

Whether Trump is accurately describing his own affairs is another matter. It is, after all, locker room talk. It's amazing that with all his normal hyperbole and inflating (making up) the facts, this is the thing people choose to believe is the God's honest truth. Amazing.
 
Did you not read where he said "...I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait...." that is where he admits to sexual assault, the grabbing pussy comment was an addition.

We have video of him doing the kissing thing. If that's what you mean by sexual assault, then by your definition it stands.

How about hugs? Creepy old man who hugs the pretty girls?

You are correct in that I zeroed in on the grabbing pussy bit. It kind of stands out.
 
"They let you do it" is exactly what "giving consent" means. He's describing what I thought we had agreed was a common enough phenomena with celebrities. This is not Bill Cosby drugging women - unless we are on completely different pages. This is more like Charlie Sheen and his goddesses.

Whether Trump is accurately describing his own affairs is another matter. It is, after all, locker room talk. It's amazing that with all his normal hyperbole and inflating (making up) the facts, this is the thing people choose to believe is the God's honest truth. Amazing.

The amount of denial you exude is outstanding. I'm just glad that you are in the tiny minority of people who have you same beliefs.

"They let you do it" is Trump's delusion that all women are consensual because he's a star. Apparently, you share that delusion.
 
I must be. Because I'm denying it

I read the transcript. It's a 60 year old man bragging to a younger man about how great it is to be Donald Trump. That's it. It's not a sexual assault. It's not rape. And as far as what it might or might not describe? Give the guy a plate of Second Amendment and move along.

I went back and relistened and re-read a transcript in case it was me that had misunderstood but he certainly does describe a sexual assault - it's in the sentences

" ...I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait...."​

(We can determine from what else he says in the segment that he is not talking about say a french style welcome kiss on the cheek)

Here's a puzzler though. Who saved that bit of video for ten years, and why?

No idea.
 
Last edited:
<snip>

Here's a puzzler though. Who saved that bit of video for ten years, and why?


I don't think that's much of a puzzler.

Celebrity footage is their bread and butter. They may not know if it will ever be useful again, let alone when or why, but they're gonna keep it. Just in case.

I'd be more puzzled if they captured footage like that and didn't keep it.
 
The amount of denial you exude is outstanding. I'm just glad that you are in the tiny minority of people who have you same beliefs.

"They let you do it" is Trump's delusion that all women are consensual because he's a star. Apparently, you share that delusion.

I've never had sex with Donald Trump. I don't mind if some women wish to exploit him that way though. They can do what they like.

Either Trump is lying/exaggerating to impress young Billy, in which case there's not much to complain about - or - Trump is telling the truth and women really do throw themselves (or used to) at his fame and money, in which case there's nothing to complain about. Pick your poison.

As far as actual sexual assault goes, I encourage any woman assaulted by Trump to bring charges against him. That's how it's generally done.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom