• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can spin the wheels any way you want but fact of the matter is you want a sexual assault bragger to be barred from the White house but a sneaking, charming, perv and cheater was perfectly acceptable 17 years ago.

Given the circumstances, if the charming, cheating perv was acceptable almost 2 decades I fail to understand how people suddenly see the moral problems on someone else, other than the fact that people are blind to moral standards when it's their candidate.

There is a huge difference between sexual assault and getting a consensual bj. That you fail to understand this is amazing.
 
He's an old miser who hides his money.
What do you mean he hides his money? We can tell exactly how rich he is because his money is stock in a publicly traded company. Also, he is one of the biggest philanthropists in the world. The only person who may best him in that is Bill Gates.
 
You can spin the wheels any way you want but fact of the matter is you want a sexual assault bragger to be barred from the White house but a sneaking, charming, perv and cheater was perfectly acceptable 17 years ago.

Given the circumstances, if the charming, cheating perv was acceptable almost 2 decades I fail to understand how people suddenly see the moral problems on someone else, other than the fact that people are blind to moral standards when it's their candidate.


No, I want a petulant, ignorant bigot barred from the White House.
 
Because he wanted everyone to know, how tacky. But at least he has leftist slobbering all over him. ;)
Your Fuhrer called him out last night and the actual multi billionaire was just telling everyone that he is pulling **** out of his ass.
 
As I said to someone at work today, a diehard Trump supporter, even if I agreed with what Trump's saying (and I don't), I still wouldn't vote for him because I don't think he has any idea what it takes to be president.

This is a guy who lost billions in professional sports, an airline and casino gambling primarily because he refused to heed the advice of people who were experienced in those fields and, more importantly, had been successful in them. What does that indicate about what kind of novice president he'd make? He's already stated he won't listen to the military people about how to best use the military and he won't listen to foreign affairs professionals about how best to proceed in foreign relations. Why? Because he "knows more than they do." Which was what he said when he invested in professional sports, airlines and casino gambling.

This is a man who has made money building apartment buildings, hotels and golf courses. When he has gotten away from those core businesses the results have been absolutely disastrous. That's a cardinal rule of business: stick with what you know, with what has worked. Which is why McDonald's doesn't sell tires and Goodyear doesn't sell hamburgers. And why Trump shouldn't be running for president. :cool:

Hilarious, leftist love to follow the crowd, never an original thought. Another thing I like about him. Its why hillary will fail because she can't think on her own. Trump has lost big and won big. Leftist seem to forget the winning part.
 
Hilarious, leftist love to follow the crowd, never an original thought. Another thing I like about him. Its why hillary will fail because she can't think on her own. Trump has lost big and won big. Leftist seem to forget the winning part.
Your Fuhrer is going to get destroyed.
 
Your Fuhrer called him out last night and the actual multi billionaire was just telling everyone that he is pulling **** out of his ass.

You're worthless fuhret couldn't earn a buck without riding on sex predators coattales.
 
No, I want a petulant, ignorant bigot barred from the White House.

Then vote the petulant bigot out and keep him away. But I'll call a double standard and hypocrisy when I see it. Be it Trump or Clinton. You shouldn't take a criticism of Clinton as an endorsement of Trump or vice versa. That seems to be a very common belief when someone points out these issues. The only reason I even bothered to make anything out about bill is because clearly moral standards are highly selective. People who couldn't foresee that coming up should not have bothered in my opinion raising Trumps transgressions without being fully prepared to take responsibility for propping up people who committed strong moral misdeeds of their own in the past.
 
Last edited:
Maybe so but your fuhret is going to inherit a disaster which will only become worse since she's ********** up everything she's touched. ;)
Yes, the country is such a huge disaster. That's why, at the end of his second term, President Obama has good approval ratings. Especially when compared to the last time a Republican was President.
 
Then vote the petulant bigot out and keep him away. But I'll call a double standard and hypocrisy when I see it. Be it Trump or Clinton. You shouldn't take a criticism of Clinton as an endorsement of Trump or vice versa. That seems to be a very common belief when someone points out these issues
Just because you claim equivalence between a consensual bj and sexual assault doesn't make it so.
 
There is a huge difference between sexual assault and getting a consensual bj. That you fail to understand this is amazing.
A married man getting a consensual bj from a subordinate, you're not married are you? It's not usually okay to do that. Lol
 
Yes, the country is such a huge disaster. That's why, at the end of his second term, President Obama has good approval ratings. Especially when compared to the last time a Republican was President.

That's because he hasn't done anything, we have him tied up so he cant soil himself.
 
That's because he hasn't done anything, we have him tied up so he cant soil himself.
LOL, Republicans trying to take credit for Obama's good approval ratings, I've heard everything.

And yep, the Iran deal that every Republican was against is nothing.
 
Then vote the petulant bigot out and keep him away. But I'll call a double standard and hypocrisy when I see it. Be it Trump or Clinton. You shouldn't take a criticism of Clinton as an endorsement of Trump or vice versa. That seems to be a very common belief when someone points out these issues


I wasn't suggesting that you were endorsing either candidate, I was merely pointing out that the decision to support keeping Clinton in, and the decision to prefer Trump be kept out was based on things other than their sexual histories. To suggest that it is hypocritical to support one and despise the other based solely on one facet of their respective personalities is flawed.
 
No need to concede anything. You're entitled to your opinion but of course opinions dont really matter in the face of factual history. One of the criticisms of Trump is he bragged about groping women in the unmentionables. I totally understand why people would be disgusted by that...

Bill Clinton has bragging rights to the blow job. You do not have to agree with me on whether a double standard exists. I simply note that democrats did not give a hoot back then despite the fact that Bill was a sitting president... his popularity numbers indicate as much.

And yet here we are... after keeping a man in the oval office... after committing infidelity to his wife.... saying that a POTUS prospective shouldnt be in the office at all because he spoke like a creepy perv.

Maybe you're correct... maybe this isnt a double standard.. more like a heaping... steaming pile of hypocrisy. I expect nothing less from this election cycle.

Vote for clinton nevertheless if you must... I might still. But the criticism stands.

That's not quite it. The differences are significant.

The blowjob was consensual. Monica Lewinsky has never suggested Bill forced himself on her. Yes, there are others that have accused Bill Clinton of forcing himself on women. But the key word is "accused". I don't know if he did or not. I do believe that he came on to women and had affairs with some of them. I also believe he probably made some advances that were rebuffed. I know I have.

Personally, I have a problem with Trump's total attitude toward women. They are objects in his eyes and minds. From his feeling that as a celebrity that he's entitled to grope a woman to his inability to see beyond their appearance. I have problems with a 60 year old Grandfather saying it's OK to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass". I have problems with a fully grown adult male feeling he has the right to walk into a dressing room of nude women to get his jollys like he's a 15 year old.

Say what you want about Bill Clinton, he did not talk that way about women. He didn't call the less attractive women " Miss Piggy"

Trump hasn't had my vote from day one. I decided I despised this cretin long before he entered politics. I knew how he treated his vendors 25 years ago. I know people who have done business with him. I remember his wars with Ed Koch when Koch refused to give him a tax abatement as large as he wanted. Trump's abominable behavior has always been there for everyone to see.

It amazes me that anyone is shocked that Trump acts this way. Still, not everyone pays that close attention. And people have a tendency to dismiss what they haven't heard or seen.

Trump's words grabbed the voting public by the pussy. It took that for a lot of people to go "whoa Donald, I don't think so".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom