• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a seven(?) day running average, on top of apparently being skewed to start with.

The problem with the poll is that it's the same group of people being tracked the whole time. The participants know they're being tracked, and they're constantly being polled, so they probably have a well above average focus on the campaign. The group may have been unskewed to start with, but the process makes it more and more skewed over time.
 
Donald is also behind in North Carolina, a state that Romney won.



And yet the Trump echo chamber has this to say:

65826ceb826a635bceea52680b5e6ae0.jpg
 
The "Grab'em"-video will most likely cost Trump much more than just the presidency:
how many couples will want to spend their vacation in a hotel where the owner is a creep?
 
The "Grab'em"-video will most likely cost Trump much more than just the presidency:
how many couples will want to spend their vacation in a hotel where the owner is a creep?


That's what I'm hoping for. A destructive end to the fraudulent empire he's running.

I feel bad for his kids, they don't know any better. They think what they've grown up with is the real world.
 
That's what I'm hoping for. A destructive end to the fraudulent empire he's running.

I feel bad for his kids, they don't know any better. They think what they've grown up with is the real world.

Ivanka knows better and she deserves every bit of the financial fallout that comes from advancing this disgrace to democracy.
 
Ivanka knows better and she deserves every bit of the financial fallout that comes from advancing this disgrace to democracy.

I mentioned earlier about his brand becoming tarnished. Hopefully people who have licensing deals with him will voluntarily back out (or be forced to due to poor sales.)

As for his kids, I never watched the Apprentice, but weren't the kids occasionally in the boardroom? If he really said the things that have been alleged, then they know full well what he's like.

Steve S
 
I know you guys don't play baseball but liverpoolmiss hit a home run. That was perfect...and bluntly states what every GOPer should read.

By the way, what's the equivalent of a home run in cricket?

==================================
ETA: Then I read the next post:


I despair for my country that some people can look at Trump then write a sentence like that. It's honestly frightening.

I don't think it has an equivalent - a century maybe? Remember that test matches are sometimes a draw after five days play. And test series sometimes draw after five matches. Also Test Match Special apparently has a larger audience when rain stops play.

The opposite of a home run is a golden duck (out first ball).

ETA: Maybe hitting six sixes in an over?
 
Last edited:
Today is Trump's first public event since the "grab her by the pussy" tape was leaked. It's being held in Beaver County, PA.
 
I mentioned earlier about his brand becoming tarnished. Hopefully people who have licensing deals with him will voluntarily back out (or be forced to due to poor sales.)

As for his kids, I never watched the Apprentice, but weren't the kids occasionally in the boardroom? If he really said the things that have been alleged, then they know full well what he's like.

Steve S

I watched it a couple of times. I can't see why anyone would watch it. But to be fair, I can't see why people watch the Kardashians either.
 
Press release by Warren Buffett

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161010005859/en/Tax-Facts-Donald-Trump

Some Tax Facts for Donald Trump

October 10, 2016 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Answering a question last night about his $916 million income tax loss carryforward in 1995, Donald Trump stated that “Warren Buffett took a massive deduction.” Mr. Trump says he knows more about taxes than any other human. He has not seen my income tax returns. But I am happy to give him the facts.

My 2015 return shows adjusted gross income of $11,563,931. My deductions totaled $5,477,694, of which allowable charitable contributions were $3,469,179. All but $36,037 of the remainder was for state income taxes.

The total charitable contributions I made during the year were $2,858,057,970, of which more than $2.85 billion were not taken as deductions and never will be. Tax law properly limits charitable deductions.

My federal income tax for the year was $1,845,557. Returns for previous years are of a similar nature in respect to contributions, deductions and tax rates.

I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944, when I was 13. (Though, being a slow starter, I owed only $7 in tax that year.) I have copies of all 72 of my returns and none uses a carryforward.

Finally, I have been audited by the IRS multiple times and am currently being audited. I have no problem in releasing my tax information while under audit. Neither would Mr. Trump – at least he would have no legal problem. Contacts
Warren E. Buffett, 402-346-1400
Omaha, Nebraska

ETA: highlighting and nice twist of the knife
 
Last edited:
I'm a little skeptical over the idea that you categorically shouldn't release tax returns while under audit.

While sure, lawyers will tell you to shut the heck up when in some sort of legal situation, but it's not like releasing tax returns is giving the government something it doesn't already have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom