Tony Stark
Philosopher
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2014
- Messages
- 9,626
Ivanka liked a story about Donald saying it is OK to call her a piece of ass.Can't see it. It's blocked at work.
Ivanka liked a story about Donald saying it is OK to call her a piece of ass.Can't see it. It's blocked at work.
It's a seven(?) day running average, on top of apparently being skewed to start with.That USC/LA Times poll still has Trump as +3. It continues to be the outlier. I'm thinking they got a really skewed sample from the start.
It's a seven(?) day running average, on top of apparently being skewed to start with.
Donald is also behind in North Carolina, a state that Romney won.
The "Grab'em"-video will most likely cost Trump much more than just the presidency:
how many couples will want to spend their vacation in a hotel where the owner is a creep?
That's what I'm hoping for. A destructive end to the fraudulent empire he's running.
I feel bad for his kids, they don't know any better. They think what they've grown up with is the real world.
Ivanka knows better and she deserves every bit of the financial fallout that comes from advancing this disgrace to democracy.
I know you guys don't play baseball but liverpoolmiss hit a home run. That was perfect...and bluntly states what every GOPer should read.
By the way, what's the equivalent of a home run in cricket?
==================================
ETA: Then I read the next post:
I despair for my country that some people can look at Trump then write a sentence like that. It's honestly frightening.
ETA: 46% to 35% in fourway
Breaking on CNN
Paul Ryan said he won't defend Donald Trump
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/10/politics/paul-ryan-said-he-wont-defend-donald-trump/index.html
House Speaker Paul Ryan told fellow Republicans Monday he will no longer defend GOP nominee Donald Trump and will instead use the next 29 days to focus on preserving his party's hold on Congress
![]()
I'll take it.
Today is Trump's first public event since the "grab her by the pussy" tape was leaked. It's being held in Beaver County, PA.
I mentioned earlier about his brand becoming tarnished. Hopefully people who have licensing deals with him will voluntarily back out (or be forced to due to poor sales.)
As for his kids, I never watched the Apprentice, but weren't the kids occasionally in the boardroom? If he really said the things that have been alleged, then they know full well what he's like.
Steve S
Some Tax Facts for Donald Trump
October 10, 2016 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Answering a question last night about his $916 million income tax loss carryforward in 1995, Donald Trump stated that “Warren Buffett took a massive deduction.” Mr. Trump says he knows more about taxes than any other human. He has not seen my income tax returns. But I am happy to give him the facts.
My 2015 return shows adjusted gross income of $11,563,931. My deductions totaled $5,477,694, of which allowable charitable contributions were $3,469,179. All but $36,037 of the remainder was for state income taxes.
The total charitable contributions I made during the year were $2,858,057,970, of which more than $2.85 billion were not taken as deductions and never will be. Tax law properly limits charitable deductions.
My federal income tax for the year was $1,845,557. Returns for previous years are of a similar nature in respect to contributions, deductions and tax rates.
I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944, when I was 13. (Though, being a slow starter, I owed only $7 in tax that year.) I have copies of all 72 of my returns and none uses a carryforward.
Finally, I have been audited by the IRS multiple times and am currently being audited. I have no problem in releasing my tax information while under audit. Neither would Mr. Trump – at least he would have no legal problem. Contacts
Warren E. Buffett, 402-346-1400
Omaha, Nebraska