Really? Only a moron would think that given the clear evidence to the contrary.
It's true about any ideology - they are always very simple models that simply do not model the real world accurately so they can never work.
Really? Only a moron would think that given the clear evidence to the contrary.
You must have missed it.He could still win. I haven't seen him slag off disabled people yet.
"Democracy just doesn't work".What would the founding fathers have to say about all this?
Excellent.Best comment on the Republican Party's Trump problem I've seen yet:
Hey Republicans, how's it feel to be forced against your best interests to carry something to term?
Quod principi placuit, legis habet vigorem.You must have been a big fan of Tricky Dick:
If the President does it, it is not illegal.
Making stuff up again?<snip> at the same time, the continuing revelations of FBI and White House collusion with the Clinton campaign to quash the email investigation has been utterly ignored.
The president can absolutely torture if congress doesn't forbid it.
I know how democracy works which is why I regularly say I am not pro democracy.
You must have been a big fan of Tricky Dick:
Rasmussen has Hillary at +7.
Terrible news for Donald. Rasmussen is basically in the tank for Republicans.
http://m.rasmussenreports.com/publi...ections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct10
Yeah, it has Donald with abused levels of African American support, for example.That USC/LA Times poll still has Trump as +3. It continues to be the outlier. I'm thinking they got a really skewed sample from the start.
Definitely. He has to be absolutely thrilled that he doesn't have to deal with the Donald disaster.Somewhere, John Boehner is getting drunk and laughing hysterically over escaping in time.
Rasmussen has Hillary at +7.
Terrible news for Donald. Rasmussen is basically in the tank for Republicans.
http://m.rasmussenreports.com/publi...ections/election_2016/white_house_watch_oct10
Donald is also behind in North Carolina, a state that Romney won.Shudda seen him doing his paid segment on Fox yesterday. "Well, we start with the states that Romney won in 2012.... and then Trump needs to win X more." And then he shows how Florida and Ohio and Michigan would do it, or Florida and Ohio and Pennsylvania....
Never mentioning for a second that Trump trails in all those states and that he had figures from yesterday showing that it was getting worse.
Pence is on CNN right now, going full retard as well.
How is he dealing with last night's "I disagree with my running mate, and I haven't spoken to him"? Repeating his debate tactic of insisting Trump never said it?
[Imgw=640]https://i.sli.mg/8cqAuM.png[/imgw]
LMAO
And yes it is definitely real, I checked.
https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/likes
(You have to be logged on to see it)