• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday talk
SOTU: C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶e̶ Rudy
This Week : P̶r̶i̶e̶b̶u̶s̶ Rudy
Fox Sunday: C̶o̶n̶w̶a̶y̶ Rudy
MTP: C̶o̶n̶w̶a̶y̶ Rudy
FTN: Rudy

New Term:

Full Rudy - when you have only one surrogate willing to go on TV.

:D
 
Sunday talk
SOTU: C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶e̶ Rudy
This Week : P̶r̶i̶e̶b̶u̶s̶ Rudy
Fox Sunday: C̶o̶n̶w̶a̶y̶ Rudy
MTP: C̶o̶n̶w̶a̶y̶ Rudy
FTN: Rudy

New Term:

Full Rudy - when you have only one surrogate willing to go on TV.

They went full Rudy?!?!!?. Man, never go full Rudy!
 
Here is a weird question

Tim O'Brien is the author of Trump nation. He reviewed Trump tax returns in 2005 as part of a libel case. He has a court gag order.

Is he a bad human being for not breaking the gag order? Should he be pilloried for this?

For Trump supporters, I am interested in the question in the abstract. If you reversed the scenario, how would you feel about someone letting a gag order from stopping them from saving the nation?
If that's the same guy I saw interviewed, he implied the problem without crossing the line. He suggested a person such as Trump might be hiding his income sources, his lack of charity, his lack of income and lack of paying taxes. Given the leaked state tax forms corroborated the last two, I'd say it's an easy guess what Trump's tax forms would reveal.
 
It's looking like a landslide for Not Bill Clinton.

I suppose something bizarre could happen, and somehow salvage it, but that seems almost impossible.

The only question left seems to be how Trump will handle it.

I suspect he is feeling betrayed by the party, and he'll go down in such a way as to do as much damage to them as he can.

It should be fun to watch.
 
I suppose something bizarre could happen, and somehow salvage it, but that seems almost impossible.

The only question left seems to be how Trump will handle it.

I suspect he is feeling betrayed by the party, and he'll go down in such a way as to do as much damage to them as he can.

It should be fun to watch.

Betrayed by the party? In a way, I guess. I mean, they knew he was low-life scum and we're fine to back him, but jeez, to be fair, there's a limit. They can also claim he betrayed them by hiding this crap.

They deserve each other
 
This could turn into a 50 state sweep for Hillary

Ex-Apprentice Producer: ‘Far Worse’ Trump Tapes Exist

On Saturday, Bill Pruitt, a producer on the first two seasons of The Apprentice, claimed that there are “far worse” hot-mic tapes of Trump than the Access Hollywood one that was released on Friday.
.
.
.
Nee also claims that anyone caught releasing the footage would have to pay as much as a $5 million leak fee, per their contract with Apprentice executive producer Mark Burnett. Burnett, according to Buzzfeed News, is a Trump supporter and has already threatened to sue Apprentice staffers if they decide to leak outtakes from the show.


Maybe Mark Cuban will offer to pony up to pay the $5 million fine.

I hope they release it a week before the election so there's no time to replace Trump

ETA: Oops! I should have finished the article...

"That doesn’t seem likely, since Cuban both works with Burnett on Shark Tank and defended Burnett’s position on the matter to Buzzfeed.
"
 
Last edited:
Betrayed by the party? In a way, I guess. I mean, they knew he was low-life scum and we're fine to back him, but jeez, to be fair, there's a limit. They can also claim he betrayed them by hiding this crap.
What we're looking at is a disastrous neglect of due diligence. Heads must roll.
 
I don't get the fuss over this. He wasn't getting any of the African American vote and it will just make the remainder of his supporters giddy.

There are a lot of people who are "tired of white people always being called racists with no evidence" who feel Trump gets a bum rap who would go "oh yeah, he said the n-word, he's racist" and move on from him. Not to mention the ones who want to defend him but don't want to be seen as racist themselves. This would remove their last bit of shield to hide behind.
 
So far, as TBD has shown us, these latest leaks just show that Clinton and her advisors have been two steps ahead of the maroons at every turn.

Lookit this!!! She figured all of them out. Let's get her!

This should be Donald's debating strategy. With the Deplorables' battle against intellectualism and academia, he should emphasize his "strengths".

"Look, I'm not that bright. In fact I'm bigly unbright. I'm just an average schmuck like you who inherited money and figured out a way to keep suckering people into supporting my lifestyle. Hell, I call Dan Quayle for spelling advice and feel insignificant around George W. Bush's intellect. I mean,... just look at all the dumb stuff I say! Just like you. Amiright? Now, Hillary? Her and that Bill? They're what some people call in-telly-gent. Yeah, a whole lot of book learning and ciphering. I ask you, do you want educated people running your country. Hell, no!"



Sad as it is to say, but I think that this would actually work.

It would certainly improve his chances far more than the stuff he's trying right now.
 
This could turn into a 50 state sweep for Hillary

Ex-Apprentice Producer: ‘Far Worse’ Trump Tapes Exist

Maybe Mark Cuban will offer to pony up to pay the $5 million fine.

I hope they release it a week before the election so there's no time to replace Trump

ETA: Oops! I should have finished the article...

"That doesn’t seem likely, since Cuban both works with Burnett on Shark Tank and defended Burnett’s position on the matter to Buzzfeed.
"

Then we'd have proof that he makes racist comments!
 
What we're looking at is a disastrous neglect of due diligence. Heads must roll.

The real question yet to be answered is why none of the 16 other Republican primary candidates didn't take on Trump directly. People like Cruz, Rubio and Christie -- all substantial figures with their own followings -- fawned over Trump, even after he started insulting and demeaning them. I suspect Christie -- veteran New Jersey pol and ex-U.S. Attorney -- could have taken Trump down almost immediately if he had wanted to. But he focused on Rubio and Cruz. They all have a lot to answer for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom