• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're correct. He was already in office when he took his pants off. .-.

Oh, he took his pants off (i.e. while with women other than his wife) before getting elected as well. The Jennifer Flowers story broke during the 92 campaign.

Not very many people cared then. Darned near no one cares now.
 
During the divorce, Ivana Trump claimed that Trump raped her while they were married.

Mr Trump denied the claim and Ms Trump later retracted the allegation, saying she had not meant rape “in the criminal sense”.

Their divorce was granted on the ground of “cruel and inhuman treatment” and they reached an undisclosed settlement.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ion-marriage-settlement-private-a7294071.html

Anything Bill can do, Donald can do better, including being accused of rape.
 
What evidence do you expect? It's almost always going to be a "he said, she said" situation which is not enough to prosecute. We do have evidence of course that Bill Clinton is perfectly willing to lie under oath about his sexual indiscretions, as well as suborn perjury about the same. If he was willing to do that for legal actions, why wouldn't he be willing to do that about illegal actions?



Well, he was certainly bragging, either for entertainment value or to make himself look more powerful. When he does that regarding his business acumen, most people take it with a grain of salt. Although I'm inclined to believe he has sexually assaulted women in the past, I don't believe it any more because of that video tape than I did before.



As always, there's a difference between tu quoque and evidence of hypocrisy. I am not defending Trump; I am attacking Democratic hypocrisy. And I think Republicans may be better served to circle the wagons rather than jump ship. Of course, because of the mainstream media bias, it might not be a practical strategy to circle the wagons. This story is dominating the press, while, at the same time, the continuing revelations of FBI and White House collusion with the Clinton campaign to quash the email investigation has been utterly ignored.
Given that there was no tape of Bill bragging about how he gets away with sexual assault, there is no hypocrisy.

Donald was probably going to lose the election anyway, but this just sealed the deal. And there are probably more recordings that are just as bad or worse.

That's what you people get for nominating that piece of ****.
 
I think it's interesting that descriptions from women of Trump's behavior precisely matches what he said on that bus.

Can you cite some? The only one I'm aware of is Jill Harth, who not only was involved in a contract dispute at the time, but actually dated him later, and then, when he launched his campaign, supported him (and retracted her support when she didn't get a job with the campaign I guess).
 
What evidence do you expect? It's almost always going to be a "he said, she said" situation which is not enough to prosecute. We do have evidence of course that Bill Clinton is perfectly willing to lie under oath about his sexual indiscretions, as well as suborn perjury about the same. If he was willing to do that for legal actions, why wouldn't he be willing to do that about illegal actions?



Well, he was certainly bragging, either for entertainment value or to make himself look more powerful. When he does that regarding his business acumen, most people take it with a grain of salt. Although I'm inclined to believe he has sexually assaulted women in the past, I don't believe it any more because of that video tape than I did before.

Now you're trying to equate your speculation about what Clinton might have done based on accusations of sexual assault that even a Republican investigation couldn't find evidence for with Trump being caught on tape bragging about committing sexual assault.

I am not defending Trump;

Of course you are.
 
Trumpltons: Don't judge him on the man he was 10 years ago. But please judge Hillary on the man her husband was 20 years ago

My view is Hilary knew he was a womaniser but by the same token she didn't believe he had ever committed a sexual assault. I think if Trump is going to try and use Bill's history against Hilary it will be a big mistake. This is the subject that Hilary has been expecting to have to deal with in a Presidential campaign since before she announced her run in 2008, I'm pretty sure she's ready for it.
 
No, that's impossible. It's Trump or Pence. Voting has already started. Obama voted in Chicago already.
Not necessarily; by rule 9 the RNC can select someone else.
"The Republican National Committee is hereby authorized and empowered to fill any and all vacancies which may occur by reason of death, declination, or otherwise of the Republican candidate for President of the United States."
 
Sunday talk
SOTU: C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶e̶ Rudy
This Week : P̶r̶i̶e̶b̶u̶s̶ Rudy
Fox Sunday: C̶o̶n̶w̶a̶y̶ Rudy
MTP: C̶o̶n̶w̶a̶y̶ Rudy
FTN: Rudy

New Term:

Full Rudy - when you have only one surrogate willing to go on TV.
 
What's the alternative, delay the election?

People have already voted (I have), so if there is a replacement some of them would have voted for someone who wasn't on the ballot for President or Vice President.
Those votes would be discarded, it's happened before.
 
You're attacking a strawman, I was pointing out the double standards. If this happened to the Democrat's nominee, there is no question Democrats would rally around him or her. We don't have to speculate, since it happened 20 years ago with Bill Clinton's sexual escapades (including sexual assaults), and something similar has happened this cycle with Hillary's private email server.

Republicans, on the other hand, react with far less unity and partisan zeal.

Wow! You sure are wrong again.
 
I think if Donald does drop out, he will try to take down the GOP with him for stabbing him in the back.
 
I think if Donald does drop out, he will try to take down the GOP with him for stabbing him in the back.

Jonathan Martin of the NYT is reporting the latest talking points circulated to Rudy surrogates are declaring a total war on Republicans. It's a civil war. He's not dropping out; he's just putting the future of the Republican party at further risk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom