Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat
Ready for? Well, there'sShall I compare thee to a summer’s day?And there's
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date:I did try and **** her. She was married, ... I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.Some people are ready for one, some for another. And some aren't ready at all. It's a matter of taste I suppose.
You do know that Shakespeare sonnet is addressed to a beautiful young man, don't you?