• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS/ Trumped Up! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense a theme. Full list of Republicans who have renounced Trump tonight: Utah Gov Gary Herbert, Utah Rep Jason Chaffetz and former Utah Gov Jon Huntsman.
 
No video from Trump, yet? Gee, it's not like he's waiting for primetime viewers to all go to bed, is it?

Do we get a Tammy-Faye weep-a-thon with his orange paint running down his cheeks? "I have been speaking with Mike Huckabee and have come to Jesus. I have sinned and I pray that my Lord and all you potential voters who are rushing to the sideboards to get off this sinking ship will also forgive a good Christian like myself."

Or maybe he could get a priest on and do a live exorcism?

Or do we get a Birther-Style non-apology. "I'm here in the lobby of the luxurious Trump Tower. Isn't it beautiful. Just great. Best space in New York City. Built by me with hardly any tax concessions and only using a minimum number of illegal immigrants and stiffing only 27% of our creditors. The best space. Lookit! Shiny! Oh, apparently some people are saying that some women are offended by private remarks I made eleven years ago. If they are, I'm sorry those tapes were released. Eleven years ago! Can you believe it. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Goodnight."
 
If Trump were to drop out, would all those early ballots that voted for Trump revert to Pence? Or does the fact that Pence was the #2 man mean he can't use them as votes for president.

Steve S

It's not really that clear because you're not really voting for a person but a set of electors. Theoretically they can vote for whomever they want. Those electors are Republicans that are supposed to vote for Trump as President and Pence as Vice President. Stilll they could legally be "faithless electors". However some States I believe have laws against that. It is very interesting.
 
Hannity now pimping a "Trump Video Statement" that's going to be released momentarily. Wow! Trump is a-scared. He can't even trust Sean to not ask the tough questions so isn't doing one of his phamous phabulous phone-ins.

Sean said, "King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud!" Given the trajectory of this campaign, we should all thank the FSM he wasn't talking about Lot.
 
Sinking ships, rats etc

"I was all for the racism, the open advocacy of war crimes, the misogyny, the nuclear proliferation, the dismantling of NATO--but not this."

At this point, I'm just stunned there was a straw that broke the camel's back.
 
Sean said, "King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud!" Given the trajectory of this campaign, we should all thank the FSM he wasn't talking about Lot.

Sean Hannity is a moron. Always has been.
 
"I was all for the racism, the open advocacy of war crimes, the misogyny, the nuclear proliferation, the dismantling of NATO--but not this."

At this point, I'm just stunned there was a straw that broke the camel's back.

I expected it to come out of yesterday's Politico article on how Howard Stern made Trump his little bitch in the 90s and got him to say all sorts of **** on air. The worst, which should hit the UK soon now that people are listening to those old tapes, was when he said he could've had Princess Diana. Hey, hey, hey... only thing is, this was after she'd died. Donald has the best respect. All the respect.

I figured the Guardian or Daily Fail would pick up on it and Donald would start cursing at meddling limeys.

Frankly, this one's far better and the Diana comments would've taken more time to work their way back to "issue" status.
 
Hannity's off and the Fox regular programming isn't saying anything about a pending statement, video or otherwise, from Trump.
 
"I was all for the racism, the open advocacy of war crimes, the misogyny, the nuclear proliferation, the dismantling of NATO--but not this."

At this point, I'm just stunned there was a straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm surprised, too. For me I always thought his "just print more money" economic ideas made him obviously unfit to be president, and his apparent willingness to hand Europe over to Putin made him obviously unfit to even be an American. Sexist,vulgar, dirty old man remarks? That's what it takes to get people to turn on him? I'm glad they finally are turning on him, but it's a little like the trope "arson, murder, and jaywalking" in my view.
 
It is only wrong if they use their position to coerce the other person. Monica does not allege that Bill did that. She was attracted to him.

And nobody thinks that a woman is a predator if she sleeps with a male subordinate, though she might be called a slut. I don't believe you.

In the Vanity Fair interview, Lewinsky said the cyberbullying in social media made her a pariah, Bill not so much. She's been a tad active against cyberbullying in the last couple years.
 
I'm surprised, too. For me I always thought his "just print more money" economic ideas made him obviously unfit to be president, and his apparent willingness to hand Europe over to Putin made him obviously unfit to even be an American. Sexist,vulgar, dirty old man remarks? That's what it takes to get people to turn on him? I'm glad they finally are turning on him, but it's a little like the trope "arson, murder, and jaywalking" in my view.

It's not like he went after the sacred cow of not increasing in inheritance taxes on estates worth more than $5 million.
 
Sean said, "King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud!"

I thought you were being facetious, until I Googled the quote. And these are the people who are always harping on the biblical definition of marriage.

Steve S
 
It's not like he went after the sacred cow of not increasing in inheritance taxes on estates worth more than $5 million.

Ugh, now I'm picturing Trump with a cow. You know he'd rudely grab at its udder. No cow's sanctity is safe from the tiny roaming hands of that orange homunculus!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom