• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Hillary Clinton is Done: part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the full quotes in context, Im confused as to why she didn't just release them earlier. Absolutely nothing scandalous at all in there. Pretty reasonable stuff all the way around.

Yawn. Nothing to see here. Move on.

*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS*

I guess you knew she was a complete *********** phony the whole time then?

Old news, Hillary is a complete liar and a fraud. Yawn.
 
*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS*

I guess you knew she was a complete *********** phony the whole time then?

Old news, Hillary is a complete liar and a fraud. Yawn.

Post the actual quotes in context. They're readily available.
 
Post the actual quotes in context. They're readily available.

The entire email is linked in my October surprise post, why didn't you read it?

The broader context was Hillary getting paid money by Wall Street Banks and refusing to release the transcripts
 
It doesn't differ much from the Clinton GS talk-attendee who was interviewed earlier in the year, published in Politico, IIRC. I posted a link.

BTW, a public and private position might be nothing more than a dumbed down talking point vs a more intellectual discussion. One complaint about Clinton has been similarly made against Gore and Kerry, they often talk over peoples' heads intellectually.
 
Last edited:
The entire email is linked in my October surprise post, why didn't you read it?

The broader context was Hillary getting paid money by Wall Street Banks and refusing to release the transcripts

So what? She will still win. After demolishing Trump on Sunday, she will be miles ahead.
 
It doesn't differ much from the Clinton GS talk-attendee who was interviewed earlier in the year, published in Politico, IIRC. I posted a link.

where he said that Hillary's speech is a big wet kiss to Wall Street?

'k.

Hillary lied about everything
 
The entire email is linked in my October surprise post, why didn't you read it?

The broader context was Hillary getting paid money by Wall Street Banks and refusing to release the transcripts

I read it. I'm asking you to post the exact quotes that are so "devastating" in your eyes. Not clipped. Not someone else's takeaways.

IMO, if this is all there is to this scandal, it's about the most boring scandal ever. Actually that is basically a hallmark of Hillary scandals. Ho hum.
 
*CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY*
*CLINTON TALKS ABOUT HOLDING WALL STREET ACCOUNTABLE ONLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS*

I guess you knew she was a complete *********** phony the whole time then?

Old news, Hillary is a complete liar and a fraud. Yawn.

OMG. You've broken the case, once again! Now she'll resign for sure. Feel the Bern!

And this would be why - the Advanced Cherry-Picking - she didn't release the speech transcripts. I suggest you take a page from the Orange Fungus and rest up. Not for the debates but for the next eight years. What's the over/under on your first Impeach Hillary thread? I'm taking November 9.

Good luck with all that. In the real world, the most incompetent presidential candidate in history just retroactively handed the election to the Wicked Witch of the East. Yuma's helping her pick out new drapes and china patterns and Bill's up at Vassar interviewing interns.

Happy Days Are Here Again.
 
I read it. I'm asking you to post the exact quotes that are so "devastating" in your eyes. Not clipped. Not someone else's takeaways.

IMO, if this is all there is to this scandal, it's about the most boring scandal ever. Actually that is basically a hallmark of Hillary scandals. Ho hum.

Lolz, those bullet points are Clinton research director Tony Carrk's

Nice try tho.
 
Last edited:
This thread inspires my new band's name.

Laughing Dog and the Denials

:D
 
Last edited:
*CLINTON ...

... is going to crush Trump.

How on earth do you think you can taunt anyone on "the other side" when your bloke is going to get whipped by Hillary like a dominatrix and a serial masochist.

:dl:

I laugh in your general direction.

People did, amazingly wake up to the fraudulent, bigoted, hypocrite that is the great orange clown.
 
Did she grab Wall Street by the pussy?

That admission of the presidential candidate of the Republican Party that he will make his first move by "grabbing a chick by the pussy" is a clear admission of being a serial sexual assaulter.

Isn't that illegal in USA?

Christ I hope a few women come out and Cosby the guy. Petard, meet hoist.
 
"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere,” Clinton told a Brazilian bank in 2013. She added, “We have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access.”

I'm sold. This is the most enthusiastic I have felt for Clinton. During the primaries I was supporting Sanders and his protectionism was the biggest negative for me. While I generally consider myself a progressive I know I diverge with many progressives on issues of free trade. I love that she pegged it fully with open borders as I think that is one of the big failings of current free trade agreements, the lack of freedom of movement between the nations involved. Normally I hear about concepts of an American Union as party of sinister conspiracy theories, but the concepts always sound the like a positive future to me. Such unions if done at appropriate speed with appropriate care can bring great success to all involved.
 
"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere,” Clinton told a Brazilian bank in 2013. She added, “We have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access.”

I'm sold. This is the most enthusiastic I have felt for Clinton. During the primaries I was supporting Sanders and his protectionism was the biggest negative for me. While I generally consider myself a progressive I know I diverge with many progressives on issues of free trade. I love that she pegged it fully with open borders as I think that is one of the big failings of current free trade agreements, the lack of freedom of movement between the nations involved. Normally I hear about concepts of an American Union as party of sinister conspiracy theories, but the concepts always sound the like a positive future to me. Such unions if done at appropriate speed with appropriate care can bring great success to all involved.

Huh, is that her "private" or "public" position?
 
Hillary, still thinking about releasing those Transcripts??

In another private speech mentioned in the Carrk email, Clinton said it's important to have both a "public" and "private" position on certain issues.

"If everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least," she said. "So, you need both a public and a private position. "

She is bragging about being a two faced rat!

Her public position is she is going to bring Wall Street to heel! And she is going to use Wall Street to "do it."

Release the Transcripts
 
In another private speech mentioned in the Carrk email, Clinton said it's important to have both a "public" and "private" position on certain issues.

"If everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least," she said. "So, you need both a public and a private position. "

She is bragging about being a two faced rat!

Her public position is she is going to bring Wall Street to heel! And she is going to use Wall Street to "do it."

Release the Transcripts

Desperation is such a terrible thing, Trump's shot himself in the foot again and you have to flail around, for something, anything to attack Clinton with. She's discussing the reality of politics. Fairly obviously a President has a duty to try and avoid instability, whether of the social or economic variety, and of course the nature of some negotiations, particularly at the international level, means that not everything can be made public. Being president requires thoughtfulness and discretion, qualities only one of the two major candidates has shown to date.
 
In another private speech mentioned in the Carrk email, Clinton said it's important to have both a "public" and "private" position on certain issues.

"If everybody's watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least," she said. "So, you need both a public and a private position. "

She is bragging about being a two faced rat!

Her public position is she is going to bring Wall Street to heel! And she is going to use Wall Street to "do it."

Release the Transcripts

Whereas Trump is a self-confessed piece of crap.

If you are really so terribly desperate for a candidate who is honest about who he is, then vote for Trump.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom