• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it.

No, you'll have to help me.
It came from the recognition and rejection of sexism as a phaenomenon, and prevailed despite being mocked as "political correctness" by the right.

No it came from family values republicans who were dealing with a president who was cheating on his wife with multiple women.
Well-meaning people who've achieved a great deal for others in their careers. What is your problem with them? Did your family lose money in the Whitewater affair or something?
I don't like the fact that these two get away with hurting so many people. Whitewater is a good example. I don't like the fact that a POS like Bill Clinton can cheat on his wife so blatantly even to this day.
Trump is not just an obvious vulgarian but a loud and proud vulgarian. Sleazy lowlife. Don't you notice the slime-trail as you follow him so dutifully?
Yes, but he's less of a slime than the one your side is dutifully following, not you of course, you can't vote.
 
That's so not the point, though. The accusation isn't that he's physically/sexually abused his daughter. It's that that he's such a misogynist creep that he can't even stop himself from judging a woman based primarily on her looks when it's his own daughter.
How do you explain Tiffany being his least favorite child then? It's clearly:
1. Ivanka
2. Donnie Jr.
3. Barron
4. Eric
5. Tiffany

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
How do you explain Tiffany being his least favorite child then? It's clearly:
1. Ivanka
2. Donnie Jr.
3. Barron
4. Eric
5. Tiffany

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't know about that but of the two female daughters I would personally rate Ivanka as more attractive. The other thing is that she's the only one who's Marla Maples' child and I think she lives in California, so she's the only one who lives far away from him so he probably sees her less often than his other children.
 
No men I know do this, they're good Christian men. I do see it from average hard working men, but mostly from liberal young men. They seem to have been taught sex anywhere, anytime and with anyone is quite normal. Wonder where they learned that from?

When you teach young men these things, yeah they're going to look at women as she objects. Maybe you can thank the predator in chief for that. ;)

My experience is exactly opposite yours - older men view women as objects and get in trouble for inappropriate words or touching, far in excess of younger men in identical contexts.

My sample base may be smaller than yours. All I had to work with was 5 years of records for a single brigade.
 
How do you explain Tiffany being his least favorite child then? It's clearly:
1. Ivanka
2. Donnie Jr.
3. Barron
4. Eric
5. Tiffany

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I followed a ClickBait slideshow on that very question. Tiffany lives with her mom. That's it. Everyone else is right around him.
 
You can't even admit that the one you're voting for is just as corrupt as you think Trump is.


Ignoring the unfounded assumption about who I'm voting for, you're right... I can't admit that Hillary Clinton is as "corrupt" as Donald Trump. For the same reason, I also can't admit that my neighbor is as rich as Warren Buffet. Or that he's killed as many people as Jeffrey Dahmer. Or that the sky is just as green as the grass.
 
For the fourth time, can we let the daughter thing drop?

Would anyone here put the daughter comment in his or her top ten reasons why Trump is unqualified? Top twenty?
 
He's still trying to use "Big League" as a way to get out of the fact he made up a word "bigly"?

Turns out 'bigly" is indeed a word. But only asses use it. Follow the logic:
1. Bigly is a word, but a dumb one.
2. Only dumb people use "bigly".
3. Trump uses bigly.
4. ???
 
I think it's pretty pathetic that the mainstream media is trying to blow this up into something important. I doubt it's because they're hoping it has legs. I think the main motivation is to distract from all of the evidence coming out about how the FBI has been so thoroughly corrupted that it gave Hillary a pass on the email scandal.

This is just pathetic. Really bad. Here we have a man who's main proclamation - by his own words - is his business acumen. Yet you whine "media bias" for going after the story. You claim some uniform motivation across all media for airing a story about a central facet of a presidential candidate in the most important month of the campaign. Do you think they should wait until December to air the story?

And don't worry that the FBI being corrupt is being given a pass. I know about it, you know about it, every media person knows about it. The hearings were carried live and digested endlessly. It's now an old non-story yet you want the media to report it some more. On what? There's no new information to be had and the old information is that she did nothing wrong.

I'm at a loss for words on this line of "reasoning". At the risk of repeating myself, this is just pathetic.
 
Last edited:
You coudn't possibly be in that much denial.

You seem to be having reading comprehension trouble. Let's simplify:
Bill - one wife - cheated on her
Trump - two wives - cheated on them.
Ergo...Trump has cheated on more wives than Bill has.

Discussions about who has cheated more egregiously are, imo, moot. Mostly because they can't be proven, and partially because I'm reasonably sure you'll be consistently one-eyed about it.

logger said:
I don't like the fact that a POS like Bill Clinton can cheat on his wife so blatantly even to this day.

That's one titanic set of double-standards you have on you there. I rather doubt that you care whether he cheats on Hillary or not. What you really care about is blaming her for his indiscretions, the same way Trump does. By all indications, Trump does it because he views women as lesser beings in general.
 
The
Wapo
article today has a list of quotes from Trump:
- "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
- "...I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody."
- "Nobody knows more about debt."
- "..Nobody knows more about taxes."
- "Nobody knows banking better than I do"
- "I understand money better than anybody..."
- "I think nobody knows the (government) system better than I do.".
- "I know more about (campaign) contributions than anybody."
- "Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump."
- "I know more about Cory (Booker) than he knows about himself"
- "Nobody knows more about trade than me."
- "Nobody knows jobs like I do"
- "Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."
- "There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
- "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."
- I know more about offense and defense than they (the generals) will ever understand, believe me. (ever ever ever) "
- "There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." :confused:
- "Because nobody knows the (visa) system better than me."

This guy is an absolute genius! How can the USA, nay, any country, not jump at the opportunity to have this guy as their leader? I feel like he knows what I am going to write better than my fingers can even dream of knowing.
And before you call him a liar... actually, yes he is lying and he knows and admits it, but that doesn't mean he's lying. Prove him wrong. protip: you can't.

I'm pretty sure that if you ask him to comment on the article, he'll confirm that every one of his statements are true. Maybe even truer now than they were before.

Remember this when he offers you "the best deal".
 
Last edited:
The
Wapo
article today has a list of quotes from Trump:
- "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
- "...I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody."
- "Nobody knows more about debt."
- "..Nobody knows more about taxes."
- "Nobody knows banking better than I do"
- "I understand money better than anybody..."
- "I think nobody knows the (government) system better than I do.".
- "I know more about (campaign) contributions than anybody."
- "Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump."
- "I know more about Cory (Booker) than he knows about himself"
- "Nobody knows more about trade than me."
- "Nobody knows jobs like I do"
- "Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."
- "There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."
- "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."
- I know more about offense and defense than they (the generals) will ever understand, believe me. (ever ever ever) "
- "There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." :confused:
- "Because nobody knows the (visa) system better than me."

This guy is an absolute genius! How can the USA, nay, any country, not jump at the opportunity to have this guy as their leader? I feel like he knows what I am going to write better than my fingers can even dream of knowing.
And before you call him a liar... actually, yes he is lying and he knows and admits it, but that doesn't mean he's lying. Prove him wrong. protip: you can't.

I'm pretty sure that if you ask him to comment on the article, he'll confirm that every one of his statements are true. Maybe even truer now than they were before.

Remember this when he offers you "the best deal".

But he doesn't say that in a braggadocious way. (He's fond of saying that too.)
 
Turns out 'bigly" is indeed a word. But only asses use it. Follow the logic:
1. Bigly is a word, but a dumb one.
2. Only dumb people use "bigly".
3. Trump uses bigly.
4. ???

5. Profit... (after a kajillion dollar loss reported on tax returns)
 
For the fourth time, can we let the daughter thing drop?

Would anyone here put the daughter comment in his or her top ten reasons why Trump is unqualified? Top twenty?

Hell yes I would. Dude, that's SICK ****.

I don't want that type of person running my country.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom