• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conway is not a journalist; she works in Political Campaigns for a living.Trump offered her huge salary.

see point 5

Besides,she has a get out of jail free card if Trump loses;She can claim that Trump did well when he followed her advice, but self destructed by falling off the wagon and ignoring her advice.

Or people will want to know why she took the job. Besides, the stink of failure can be very hard to wash off.
 
CNN just pushed a notification to my iPad that the debate commission is admitting something was wrong with Trump's microphone.

"Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall," the commission said in a statement. No other details were immediately made available.
 
Last edited:
Conway was ordered to do the job by the guy who funded the SuperPAC she ran for Cruz: Mercer
She is still working for (and being paid by) him, not Trump.
 
I think I have made my dislike of Trump clear, and I think he would be a horrible president,but predicting the end of the world if he is elected is a bit much. I know you are probably just venting, but still.....

I dunno man.
His entire cabinet will be filled with people equally unhinged.
 
CNN just pushed a notification to my iPad that the debate commission is admitting something was wrong with Trump's microphone.

"Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump's audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall," the commission said in a statement. No other details were immediately made available.

the problem being Junior spoke into the microphone and everyone could hear him
 
So damn stupid. Doesn't he understand that there is NOTHING TO GAIN in saying these things about a beauty queen? Total Moron.
A major party nominee for President was up in the middle of the night hate tweeting about a non-existent sex tape to defend fat shaming. Something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime. Also, has he given up pretending he's not a racist? There's been no response to his calling her "Miss Housekeeping."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
How hasn't a media outlet asked prominent supporter Peter Thiel about Donald asking people to watch a sex tape?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
see point 5



Or people will want to know why she took the job. Besides, the stink of failure can be very hard to wash off.

I disagree. I think it is win win for Conway. No one will blame her if Trump loses. It was an uphill battle. If anything, she can point to Trump's steady rise in the polls until he self destructed. Which everyone expected anyway.
 
It was a bad week for Donald before this morning's tweet,and that tweet has blown up in his face big time.
I actually feel sorry for his campaign people. All the work they have done over the past few weeks has just gone down the tubes.
 
It's a good thing Trump was in the lead for most of the Republican primary season because he doesn't handle adversity well. Then again, that's exactly the quality we want in a president, amirite?!?
 
I am betting that behind closed doors a lot of GOP leaders are saying this exact same thing.

If I were in the GOP, I'd wash my hands free of the Federal election. Concentrate on the senate and congress races, and find someone sane to run against Hillary in 4 years.

As it is right now, if Trump continues to make the GOP look bad, they could potentially lose seats elsewhere, placing too much power in the hands of the Democratic party.
 
Next debate is going to focus on Foreign Policy,which is Donald's weak point with many Republicans. All Hillary has to do it make his fondness for PUtin and his igrorance of foreign policy clear to win,and I have a feeling that Trump will do that for her
 
@BenjySarlin 1 hour ago
Supporters of the Republican nominee for President of the United States are sending me PornHub links in an effort to back up his 3 AM tweet.

2016 y'all!
 
If I were in the GOP, I'd wash my hands free of the Federal election. Concentrate on the senate and congress races, and find someone sane to run against Hillary in 4 years.

As it is right now, if Trump continues to make the GOP look bad, they could potentially lose seats elsewhere, placing too much power in the hands of the Democratic party.

I think the "Defund Trump "option (shifting as much money as possible from the White House race into the congressional races) which was off the table for a couple of weeks,is back on the table as of this morning.
 
One reason why I did not panic over the past couple of weeks was that I was very sure that,sooner or later, Trump would melt down again. Lo, it has happened.
Consensus is his post debate conduct has hurt him as much, if not more, then the actual debate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom