• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump runs for POTUS / Trumped Up! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only speculate, but I would imagine that not every employee can just call up Trump's returns and send them to the printer. Quite likely there are a handful of people who can look at them and those people are watched very closely.

I just had an idea. Team Trump could mock up a tax return that looks nothing like the original and slip it to source who will publish it. Then the team says that the released form is nothing like the real one. Repeat a couple of more times and if the real returns are released, the Trump campaign can claim it is another hoax by an attention whore.
 
Funny, earlier today I thought of almost the inverse...

...some clever person fabricates a realistic Trump return, which has embedded in it a bunch of horrible stuff, then leaks it to the press.

Trump would have to deny its authenticity. But that itself might provide the incentive for him to release his actual return, to show conclusively the released one was false.

Either way, what tangled webs, and all that!
 
Last edited:
Funny, earlier today I thought of almost the inverse...

...some clever person fabricates a realistic Trump return, which has embedded in it a bunch of horrible stuff, the leaks it to the press.

Trump would have to deny its authenticity. But that itself might provide the incentive for him to release his actual return, to show conclusively the released one was false.

Either way, what tangled webs, and all that!
I would lol.
 
I can only speculate, but I would imagine that not every employee can just call up Trump's returns and send them to the printer. Quite likely there are a handful of people who can look at them and those people are watched very closely.

I just had an idea. Team Trump could mock up a tax return that looks nothing like the original and slip it to source who will publish it. Then the team says that the released form is nothing like the real one. Repeat a couple of more times and if the real returns are released, the Trump campaign can claim it is another hoax by an attention whore.

Better yet, Trump should just mock up a tax return that makes it look like he paid all of his taxes, contributed lots of money to charity anonymously, and checked the box to give $3 to the Presidential campaign fund, and then release it. Somebody somewhere would have to break the law to prove it's a fraud, which would undermine the claim that it's a fraud.

It's not really such a novel idea I guess. Obama did it with his birth certificate. ;)
 
Just how far inside the Russian propaganda bubble is Donald?

Donald Trump doesn't believe there is enough evidence to blame pro-Russian separatists for last year's downing of a commercial airliner over Ukraine -- despite the fact that the U.S. intelligence community believes "with confidence" that pro-Russian separatists shot it down.

"That's a horrible thing that happened," he said. "It's disgusting and disgraceful but Putin and Russia say they didn't do it, the other side said they did, no one really knows who did it, probably Putin knows who did it. Possibly it was Russia but they are totally denying it."

Trump was responding to a question from CNN noting that the U.S. government assesses that the several points of available evidence all point to Russia.

The question from CNN came after Trump was asked on MSNBC Wednesday about a new report from Dutch investigators that Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down by a Russian-made rocket and warhead -- and asked what he would do as president to hold Russia accountable.
 
Better yet, Trump should just mock up a tax return that makes it look like he paid all of his taxes, contributed lots of money to charity anonymously, and checked the box to give $3 to the Presidential campaign fund, and then release it. Somebody somewhere would have to break the law to prove it's a fraud, which would undermine the claim that it's a fraud.

It's not really such a novel idea I guess. Obama did it with his birth certificate. ;)

This is why I hate Trump and his followers. They tell racist lies. Nothing is beneath them. I assume you are quoting them.
 
I just had an idea. Team Trump could mock up a tax return that looks nothing like the original and slip it to source who will publish it. Then the team says that the released form is nothing like the real one. Repeat a couple of more times and if the real returns are released, the Trump campaign can claim it is another hoax by an attention whore.
Create a wood to hide the tree : it worked for the JFK assassination. :cool:
 
Too tired to post a quote and a link -- maybe tomorrow -- but I read an article about the effect Trump is already having on other countries.

I already mentioned reading an article quoting a correspondent for a Chinese news service. She was wondering why Trump was promising to "bring jobs back from China." She said they are mostly low-skill, low-paying manufacturing jobs and asked, "Why do Americans want them?"

Now another Chinese news correspondent is saying that privately Chinese officials might welcome a Trump presidency. They consider him a novice whose "words are empty." They suspect he would not place much priority on human rights (they are certain Hillary Clinton will) nor care much how China tries to expand their influence in Asia.

Europeans also expressed concern about Trump's criticism of NATO and how he seems to imply in a crisis European allies will have to "rent American military." Some of the nations also resent Trump alleging they "don't pay their fair share." Some of them say that in some of the actions taken on a per capita basis they probably paid more.

In the Middle East some Islamic groups claimed that Trump has 'revealed' President Obama "created" ISIS, a charge some radical but anti-ISIS Islamists have been making too. But as often happens, words get skewed in the retelling. Some of the militants have been claiming it's not just Trump but the Republican Party that actually uncovered proof Obama created ISIS, that they found incriminating documents and the like. Obama did it, the groups claim, to create discord and instability in the Middle East.

ISIS has also quoted Trump's threats to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. ISIS has also claimed Trump plans internment camps for Muslims already in the U.S. legally.
 
Saturday Night Live is going to have a debate skit with Alec Baldwin as Trump.



He's sticking his lower lip out too far.

Steve S
 
Donald admires Merkel yet he called Hillary the American Merkel.

I don't think he really admires Merkel. Most likely that his real answer is his idol Putin but he decided that he should'nt say that and Merkel was the only other one he could think of.
 
Donald admires Merkel yet he called Hillary the American Merkel.

I don't think he really admires Merkel. Most likely that his real answer is his idol Putin but he decided that he should'nt say that and Merkel was the only other one he could think of.

In Dec 2015, Trump tweeted, "I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany"

That person who was "ruining Germany" is Merkel.

And now he claims he admire her.

Apparently, he wants Germany destroyed.
 
Better yet, Trump should just mock up a tax return that makes it look like he paid all of his taxes, contributed lots of money to charity anonymously, and checked the box to give $3 to the Presidential campaign fund, and then release it. Somebody somewhere would have to break the law to prove it's a fraud, which would undermine the claim that it's a fraud.

Yes.
One question I could not answer was whether or not Trump could call on the IRS to say that the "released" return was not the one they have on file. If I were to pull guesses out my ass, i 'd say that IRS's response would be to say, "That's your problem, Mr. Trump. We can release the official one or we can provide confidentiality on the official one. Those are our only two options."


It's not really such a novel idea I guess. Obama did it with his birth certificate. ;)

:D
 
In Dec 2015, Trump tweeted, "I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany"

That person who was "ruining Germany" is Merkel.

And now he claims he admire her.

Apparently, he wants Germany destroyed.

I guess Trump's not a Nazi after all.
 
In Dec 2015, Trump tweeted, "I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany"

That person who was "ruining Germany" is Merkel.

And now he claims he admire her.

Apparently, he wants Germany destroyed.

I think the fact that he didn't answer Obama or Putin is a plus for him. Call it the soft bigotry of no expectations.
 
You honestly don't understand the difference between an intentional false statement and accidental nonsense coming out of one's mouth? Do you think that George Bush was lying when he said that people were "[...] working hard to put food on your family?"

OK, sunmaster, I'll retract that post. Bad call. But thanks for praying for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom