Well there's are more than 10,000 people that didn't survive if you count 9/11, Katrina, and the Americans lost in Iraq. According to one source, 7 million people lost their homes, millions lost retirements savings, my son lost a good chunk of his college fund, not to mention how many students are today left with the largest collective student debt in history, outstripping even the total credit card debt.
Where were you under a rock? Or did it just not affect you personally so you don't give a rip about anyone else. Elect Trump so you can have a laugh over it all.
Rule 10 and 12 prevent me from telling you what I really think of your nonsense that Trump won't be the biggest disaster this country has known maybe short of two world wars (and frighteningly maybe not).
We probably disagree on just how much of that litany of woes can be put on the president serving at the time instead of a laundry list of contributing factors.
As for Trump, I suppose we'll see - or not, depending on how the election goes. All I can say for sure is that whoever gets elected there are plenty of people who think that person will trash America, even end it. I think both sides are wrong, because of hyper-inflated fears.
Is this the vaunted, evolutionary-driven, "something is moving in the bushes" psychology in play? Maybe it is.
Stay tuned. Get out and vote. That's our role here.
Last edited: