Tony Stark
Philosopher
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2014
- Messages
- 9,626
I'm not sure if Obama is going to say Donald's name. He usually doesn't.
I'm not sure if Obama is going to say Donald's name. He usually doesn't.
Not hard to do. Should be used with some retrain so as not to become boring.Liking how Tim Kaine is mocking Donald. "Believe me"
What if Sean Hannity punched Tucker Carlson, while he counter punched back, both landing square blows directly to the others face, would THAT be awesome or what?
Doesn't seem like he's going that way.
Just did. Calling out his business practices.I'm not sure if Obama is going to say Donald's name. He usually doesn't.
I'm not sure if Obama is going to say Donald's name. He usually doesn't.
Amazing speech. I don't think there is any chance that he wouldn't give the best speech of the convention.