• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Suddenly, A Flat Earther Appears!

Nonetheless, this is what is believed by all of the flat earthers I have discussed the issue with.


They debate that this is actually what happens at all. I personally have never seen this effect in action; have you? Most people haven't.

Less atmospheric haze.

Yes, lots of times. And if you go to a higher position, you can see more of the ship.

Hans
 
Really?? What " Force " is that, pray tell...?

What, now you are denying such force exists? Are you braindead or just trolling?

And, Please post the EXPERIMENT that shows this "Force" overcoming Entropy...?

Oh, I will take care about this claim when you will stop denying existence of force that makes everything fall down - including air.

BTW I just jumped. I hope you know what "jumping" is, riiight?
 
I wonder what kind of experiment would he be prepared to accept. It´s easy to ask for experiment or proof, without saying what kind of experiment or proof you accept, and then just not accepting anything presented.

Oh, I think you might have a long wait, if the evolution thread was anything to go by.

BTW I just jumped. I hope you know what "jumping" is, riiight?

You need to provide the Scientific Theory of Jumping, otherwise it simply doesn't exist.
 
As an artilleryman for the last 30 years, I can tell you that you're wrong. The firing tables for all weapons have included a table to account for the rotation of the earth since WWII at least.

I would like to make an amendment to my statement above.

The first firing tables to take into account the rotation of the earth were issued with the Paris Guns of the Imperial German Army that fired from March to August, 1918.
 
1. Sure and I'm a Mau Mau Fighter Pilot.

2. That's all you can do is "TELL", we're more interested in the "Showing" part.

Here's some Artillery, Naval Missile, and Radar EXPERTS 'telling' the Contrary...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJOB0vcZ4NI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jr8j26boIQ

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHDa5vUb-zg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAdTOM20j_s

Most of those links are broken - the last one is laughable.

Many of the pictures used in the first 5 minutes are actually taken from altitude high enough to see the curvature of the earth. If you ever take a ride in an airplane you'll see it for yourself.

Second, his expert is full of excrement. His bio makes the alleged expert into an enlisted pilot of helicopters, then into a super staff officer and exercise planner. There's a problem with all this if we can believe that he was an enlisted man in the USAF - pilot is an officer trade for one, and that NCMs are not super staff officers.

The USAF does have a classification of Warrant Officer which is a title given to certain troops who are doing an officer job, and have certain specialist qualifications, but for some reason cannot be commissioned. Those people are not put into command positions and are usually kept in their little specialty for the duration of their employment, not bounced from their specialty to other specialties like staff work.

The expert gives no rank, or times when he allegedly served, and sends the BS meter into the red zone. Much like your assertion that you have trained with military snipers, have made 1,500m shots, but have never been taught about the corriolis effect on bullets, or the effect of the rotation of the earth on projectiles
 
Actually, the USAF does not have warrant officers. Enlisted and Officer only. Other branches have warrant officers but the Air Force for some reason does not.
 
It seems, suddenly our flat earther has disappeared. He must have read some of our posts and realized he was mistaken.

Good on you Daniel! ! Welcome to the twenty first century.
 
It seems, suddenly our flat earther has disappeared. He must have read some of our posts and realized he was mistaken.

Good on you Daniel! ! Welcome to the twenty first century.

I think it's easier to believe in the Flat Earth than to believe Daniel will admit (even to himself) that he was mistaken!
 
And, of course, that Earth is round.

Yes, the Earth is round. I never argued that.
Flat Earth is a HOAX that Daniel fell into.

BTW, threadworm correctly solved the riddle:
If Heliocentrism would be true then the ITCZ would NOT go west.
 
How many mothers of big lies are there out there? You seem to think there are a few.

Heliocentrism, the mother of all "science" hoaxes.
Not to be confused with Evolution Theory, the most important hoax ever.
 
Heliocentrism, the mother of all "science" hoaxes.
Not to be confused with Evolution Theory, the most important hoax ever.

Also not to be confused with Stellar Parallax, the greatest illuminati "science" hoax ever.
You can measure how great the hoax is. The measurement results prove it to be the greatest hoax ever.
 
Last edited:
Yes, the Earth is round. I never argued that.
Flat Earth is a HOAX that Daniel fell into.

BTW, threadworm correctly solved the riddle:
If Heliocentrism would be true then the ITCZ would NOT go west.

Here is some more reading for you:

http://www.ux1.eiu.edu/~cfjps/1400/circulation.html


Heliocentrism, the mother of all "science" hoaxes.
Not to be confused with Evolution Theory, the most important hoax ever.

You'd have to be really dumb to confuse evolution (not a hoax) with heliocentrism (also not a hoax).
 
Yes, the Earth is round. I never argued that.
Flat Earth is a HOAX that Daniel fell into.

BTW, threadworm correctly solved the riddle:
If Heliocentrism would be true then the ITCZ would NOT go west.

How does the Sun at the center of our solar system stop the west wind?
 
I would like to mention that rockets fired from Vandenberg require more fuel than rockets fired from Canaveral to account for the thaoysand miles an hour earth surface speed due to our rotating planet.

Of course I should also point out that neither of these twits "believe in rockets."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom