• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Anita Moorjani Experiance?

What makes you think that science is not trying to do it? Is your problem that they haven't decided that the reason be attributed to supernatural effect that coincide with your world view?

Nothing can be supernatural except misconception, lies and stories for entertainment.
 

Since many unclarities and many theories are there for the topic subject and for Spontaneous remission in Cancer, I think, nothing can be taken as only valid. Many things, immunological, biological, pathological, biochemical, environmental etc. may or may not be relevant to it. As such I do not feel that there is any further use of discussions in this topic.

So thanks for your contributions.
 
Many people got credit to cure cancer. One such:-

For the last 3 years, Shri Duggad has treated over 9000 cancer patients with an incredible success rate of cure and remission. He has assiduously kept records of each patient he has helped, with detailed lab reports and tumour scans to show that he has beaten cancer in the vast majority of people he has treated.




Shri Duggad does not charge a penny for his service or his proprietary drugs, nor does he accept any donation. He works from 11 AM to 11 PM every day, often working well past midnight so that no patient goes away unattended.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/gurgaon-brokers/StJ6Oguyvx8/3twfKMSdWfYJ

I don't think. he has science endorssment still plenty of people are going to him.
 
Since many unclarities and many theories are there for the topic subject and for Spontaneous remission in Cancer, I think, nothing can be taken as only valid. Many things, immunological, biological, pathological, biochemical, environmental etc. may or may not be relevant to it. As such I do not feel that there is any further use of discussions in this topic.

So thanks for your contributions.

I'm really, really not sure you understand how this works. :boggled:

Because it's not understood, we should not discuss it?

Surely, based on that sort of reasoning, we should see no further posts frrom you in this Forum? :xrolleyes
 
Find me that study and I guarantee it will take no more than a few moments to poke a million holes in it.

It took 10 seconds on Google, knock yourself out.

Interestingly, the first link was a CNN article by skeptic favorite Deepak Chopra, where he says, well, ya, science can find no link, but it could help via placebo effect, which is real healing, and besides, it could help by preventing disease in the first place, well, ok, science seems to show that doesn't happen either but it could it really could!


Doesn't help for cancer, sorry. But a positive attitude fighting is "deeply rooted in our culture."
 
Of course he does not have "science endorssment". He is a fraud who uses Ayurved "medicine". I'll leave figuring this out for yourself as an exercise in critical thinking. You could maybe start here: http://www.cancer-forums.net/navin-duggad-cancer-any-experience-t76642.html

Good luck.

Reports from people is bit positive but still that can also be attributed to spontaneous remission.;). One thing is interesting. He suggests patient to remain in complete dark for about 15 days. What it can suggest? May dark related to decrease in Cortisol's expression causing increase of inflammatory expression. ??
 
I'm really, really not sure you understand how this works. :boggled:

Because it's not understood, we should not discuss it?

Surely, based on that sort of reasoning, we should see no further posts frrom you in this Forum? :xrolleyes

It can't be taken as universal or absolute or final truth.;)
 
Reports from people is bit positive but still that can also be attributed to spontaneous remission.;). One thing is interesting. He suggests patient to remain in complete dark for about 15 days. What it can suggest? May dark related to decrease in Cortisol's expression causing increase of inflammatory expression. ??

Maybe or maybe not? Maybe it's due to the reduction of the creation of vitamin D? Maybe it's due to increased sleeping? All very amusing.

I'm really, really not sure you understand how this works.

:deadhorse
 
Maybe or maybe not? Maybe it's due to the reduction of the creation of vitamin D? Maybe it's due to increased sleeping? All very amusing.

I'm really, really not sure you understand how this works.

:deadhorse

How reduction of Vit D and increased sleeping are indicative for cure of cancer? Inflammation seems to serve both as a cause or cure even to cancer.
 
Many people got credit to cure cancer. One such:-



I don't think. he has science endorssment still plenty of people are going to him.

Have any of these claimed records been responsibly verified in a scientific manner?
Not just their existence but their suggested validity as well?
 
How reduction of Vit D and increased sleeping are indicative for cure of cancer? Inflammation seems to serve both as a cause or cure even to cancer.

Beets me. I was hoping you would fantasize speculate for me.
 
Try to dig it logically or with scattered scientific relevance. To me SR looks, quick remission due to yet unclear mechanism in science. Today SR may not be tomorrow's SR so not A&F.

I suppose that if this was in a version of English I understood, I might agree with you. Or, then again, maybe not. :boggled:
 
Beets me. I was hoping you would fantasize speculate for me.

Ooh, let me try. Patients get so stir-crazy after 10 days they just can't stand it and demand to be let out in the light and have communication again. Then he can say, well, the cure might still work, but if it doesn't, that's because you didn't stay in the dark long enough.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom