• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What It's Like To Own Guns...

What need is there for a machine gun in the average citizen's home?

Fun fact: what I stated actually would still ban the class of weapons called machine guns. Machine pistols, sub machine guns and assault rifles would be legal. But I understand your statement.

I know I am an extremist, but far less extreme people bring up in every thread the argument why need is irrelevant. My arguments wouldn't be different.
 
It shows the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of your position that you have to leap to those extreme examples.
Nope, none of those in my position.

If you want to see lies and logical fallacies galore then look to the anti-gun side.
 
Just an observation. People tell me guns can be kept in the home if they are properly secured and a responsible gun owner would do so. Irresponsibility is not surprising, however, as people are only human. To the greater extent, that is.

The responsibility of human beings is irrelevant to my policy proposal.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom