Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Re
I'm sure he'll be heartbroken to learn he's lost the "Not A Crazy Person" from Meth Lab Mountain California vote.
Last edited:
I'm not proposing anything except that the current Chair of the DNC has a conflict of interest and is making irrational decisions which seem to be motivated by that conflicting interest.
And how come the Berntards reject any and all criticism of Bernie?
They call facts about his poor record "lies".
I like a lot of what Bernie says. I think many of his ideas would be great if we could somehow work them into the American zeitgeist. But my main problem with Bernie is that he is not realistic. He seems to think that by waving his hands, he can change the tax code and run roughshod over Congress, and that's simply not gonna happen. Not only is he at odds with many moderates, he's technically not even a Democrat, so thinking that he would have the Dems in lockstep behind him is beyond ludicrous.
Hillary, by contrast, has a proven record of working across the aisle and has a good feel for what can and can't be done. She's seen it from the executive office, the Congress and the cabinet. While she's not particularly likable, she knows how to get things done, and that's what we need in a President.
I'm sure he'll be heartbroken to learn he's lost the "Not A Crazy Person" from Meth Lab Mountain California vote.
When I informed Lord Bernie of this treachery via giant blue hologram, he said he would retaliate by destroying all existing light rail projects, ensuring that no future light rail would ever happen, and constructing a new Death Star using union labor. Then we Force-choked some investment bankers for the fun of it.
I am way down with the red line!!!!!![]()
I'm sure he'll be heartbroken to learn he's lost the "Not A Crazy Person" from Meth Lab Mountain California vote.
I was all aboard the Bernie train.
You aren't listening. Bernie has ended all trains, forever. Speak not of trains. You should have thought of that before you betrayed him. The only train you may ride now is the Hillary train, and it only goes to Loserville!
That's mature.
I was all aboard the Bernie train. If his supporters can cool me off with their rhetoric do you not think there are others?
I like a lot of what Bernie says. I think many of his ideas would be great if we could somehow work them into the American zeitgeist. But my main problem with Bernie is that he is not realistic. He seems to think that by waving his hands, he can change the tax code and run roughshod over Congress, and that's simply not gonna happen. Not only is he at odds with many moderates, he's technically not even a Democrat, so thinking that he would have the Dems in lockstep behind him is beyond ludicrous.
Hillary, by contrast, has a proven record of working across the aisle and has a good feel for what can and can't be done. She's seen it from the executive office, the Congress and the cabinet. While she's not particularly likable, she knows how to get things done, and that's what we need in a President.
For instance? (I expect cites to people/entities with some degree of significance, not random bozos on the internet.)The real question is, has the rhetoric of Hillary's fans been toxic enough to keep progressives and the support they've brought into the process from supporting her after the primaries? ...
For instance? (I expect cites to people/entities with some degree of significance, not random bozos on the internet.)
I like a lot of what Bernie says. I think many of his ideas would be great if we could somehow work them into the American zeitgeist. But my main problem with Bernie is that he is not realistic. He seems to think that by waving his hands, he can change the tax code and run roughshod over Congress, and that's simply not gonna happen. Not only is he at odds with many moderates, he's technically not even a Democrat, so thinking that he would have the Dems in lockstep behind him is beyond ludicrous.
Hillary, by contrast, has a proven record of working across the aisle and has a good feel for what can and can't be done. She's seen it from the executive office, the Congress and the cabinet. While she's not particularly likable, she knows how to get things done, and that's what we need in a President.
Would you rather have a president who tries to do good? I would.
The real question is, has the rhetoric of Hillary's fans been toxic enough to keep progressives and the support they've brought into the process from supporting her after the primaries? I strongly suspect that somewhere between a third and half of Sanders advocates and supporters (current and potential) have never had any inclination to support Hillary or her hodge-podge of insufficient to wrong-headed conservative-lite policies, and will not do so if she wins the Democratic primary.
Personally, I see this as a flawed strategy by the DNC. If they install a conservative-lite candidate like Hillary as the face and direction of the Democratic party, they can't get too upset about progressives refusing to support that conservative-lite candidate, and have no one but themselves to blame for the consequences of their actions.