Grinder
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2011
- Messages
- 10,033
"Photoshopped" is a loaded term. What was done was what has always been done, since the days of flipping the negative. You mirror the picture rather than use the other because the molds or wear patterns might be different. Standard operating procedure; no need for an announcement. But yeah, that corner is pretty darned diagnostic.
You are aware that the Asics shoe was not Amanda's and was found new in a store. I repeat that even the police expert didn't say it had left the print only that the shoe demonstrated a width that conformed to a 37ish sized show which would have fit many of the residents past and present. I certainly would understand flipping the negative if there was a negative. What I was pointing to is that once the picture is put into a program to "flip it" it raises the question: What else may have been changed?