That monster "eluoH ziL" (Reversing this to prevent a google match) has a really inaccurate recent article in the "renimaxE" that condemns the work of Innocence projects in general and the case at the top of this forum in general.
I think that I will use reversals in my posts for the crackpots and liars and their publican to prevent google hits on the forum.
DO NOT CLICK THIS ARTICLE: I would not want it to get popular on the search engines, since it it basically a bunch of lies.
This b*tch seems to think that everyone is guilty of everything and the police and prosecutors have gods word emanating from their rear ends.
Basically, it says that the Innocense Projects are groups of money hungry lawyers who just want to get murders and criminals out of jail.
She sites a bogus study by a couple of crackpots and some off the wall statements by a hanging judge to support her attacks.
Joseph Goebbels would have been proud to write this article about the "dangers of reasonable doubt".
Stay away from this article.
Analemma
I think that sometimes we PIP tend to panic just because someone writes a pro-guilt article, even if it makes no sense. I have read the article in question, and the author combines the standard PG arguments in the Knox case (which have been refuted), with a vague charge that innocence groups, including the Innocence Project, do more harm than good. I find it hard to believe that many serious thinkers will accept her arguments.