• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 18: Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should hook Amanda up to a machine that needles into her back "True Justice for Meredith Kercher" as she slowly dies.
I remember that macabre story. Amanda of course reads Kafka, she listed him on NYT
 
I only post on this and IA. On IA I questioned whether you still believe in AK guilt because I am sure you are clever enough to know this is not correct. I certainly understand how you can start with an open mind, because I did, and was deeply puzzled by the certainty of the guilt believers. They made me dig deep, first to understand the facts of the case, and then to understand anyone not seeing the facts. The latter is still an unsolved riddle for me, but I do not count you amongst those.

So IOW this "argument" was all in your mind.
 
This radio interview has been cited as the best available. It is worth replaying to remember her description of being found guilty for the first time. A good 24 minutes.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player/2553687

ETA I may be wrong after listening. I remember somewhere her description of losing all understanding of the world she had known on first conviction. Still this is a great interview.
 
Last edited:
The table where I pulled the data states "Total average annual number of burglaries of occupied residences" so you should not be dividing by five. I believe my numbers are correct.

Yes I acknowledged that when Vixen pointed it out.

"You made it seem that multiple burglaries turned into murder rapes every day."

Based on these numbers there were just under 62 burglaries that resulted in sexual assault/rape every day. It's a frightfully staggering number, but that is the number (at least during the span from 03-07). And this is just the US. Imagine the global number!

Well I agree it is their number but I sure don't hear about burglary/rapes around here on a regular basis. Here in Seattle metro that would mean .6 per day. 4 per week. Something seems wrong about those numbers. Of course they aren't all rapes but still.

There is no category for murder that I found, which is the real issue.
 
Forensic police and the judges who tried the merits hearing, i.e., the ones who heard, saw and assessed all of the evidence in front of them, do not support your view. The idea the police (literally composed of thousands of dedicated, educated, ethical and decent people) set out to frame a couple of nonentities is ludicrous.

There were a few dozen members of the police, including the forensic team, that were involved with this case, not the "thousands" as you claim. Your pom pom waving is duly noted, but as pointed out by the ISC, those very police, including the forensic team, did a piss poor job investigating this crime. The ISC also concedes there is no forensic trace of anyone but Guede in Meredith's room. I offer my opinion of the crime based on my interpretation of the evidence. If you believe you can refute the few opinions I offered in the subject post, or can correct which facts I have wrong, please do.
 
Yes I acknowledged that when Vixen pointed it out.



Well I agree it is their number but I sure don't hear about burglary/rapes around here on a regular basis. Here in Seattle metro that would mean .6 per day. 4 per week. Something seems wrong about those numbers. Of course they aren't all rapes but still.

There is no category for murder that I found, which is the real issue.

In the city of Seattle in 2014, a city about 500,000 in population
7102 burglaries
128 rapes
26 homicides.

Have no idea how many rapes or homicides occurred while in the commission of a burglary.
 
This radio interview has been cited as the best available. It is worth replaying to remember her description of being found guilty for the first time. A good 24 minutes.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/player/2553687

ETA I may be wrong after listening. I remember somewhere her description of losing all understanding of the world she had known on first conviction. Still this is a great interview.

What a huge steaming pile of BS. "I was at my boyfriend's all evening"; "I was intensely interrogated for, um, days"; "They told me I had amnesia, which made me confusedly see Patrick in flashing blurry images murdering my friend"; "They also interrogated Raff, which made him say I wasn't with him all evening"; "I told Patrick I was really sorry"; "I withdrew all my allegations against him"; "No I was not there"; "No, I had no involvement in my friend's murder".

LIAR! Sheesh! Nauseating.
 
What a huge steaming pile of BS. "I was at my boyfriend's all evening"; "I was intensely interrogated for, um, days"; "They told me I had amnesia, which made me confusedly see Patrick in flashing blurry images murdering my friend"; "They also interrogated Raff, which made him say I wasn't with him all evening"; "I told Patrick I was really sorry"; "I withdrew all my allegations against him"; "No I was not there"; "No, I had no involvement in my friend's murder".

LIAR! Sheesh! Nauseating.

We'll put you down as a, "No."
 
There were a few dozen members of the police, including the forensic team, that were involved with this case, not the "thousands" as you claim. Your pom pom waving is duly noted, but as pointed out by the ISC, those very police, including the forensic team, did a piss poor job investigating this crime. The ISC also concedes there is no forensic trace of anyone but Guede in Meredith's room. I offer my opinion of the crime based on my interpretation of the evidence. If you believe you can refute the few opinions I offered in the subject post, or can correct which facts I have wrong, please do.


Not even ISC agrees with your opinion. You do know they have decreed:

  • Amanda was there, at the murder scene.
  • Amanda washed her friend's blood from her hands.
  • Amanda did nothing to help her friend.
  • Amanda preferred to cover up for Rudy.
  • There were two other murderers besides Rudy.
  • The burglary was staged.
  • The murder was so vicious, it was unlikely the work of a burglar - unless he was a serial killer.
  • Raff was almost certainly there with Amanda.
  • Neither of them is exonerated.
  • Amanda remains a convicted felon who voluntarily and freely knowingly accused an innocent man of the rape and murder of her friend.

I understand people are so gullible they'll believe any propaganda, or, alternatively, they get vicarious pleasure in supporting criminals (cf the Oregon shooter).

You are welcome to believe what you like, but please do understand what Bruno and Marasca actually decreed in law.
 
In the city of Seattle in 2014, a city about 500,000 in population
7102 burglaries
128 rapes
26 homicides.

Have no idea how many rapes or homicides occurred while in the commission of a burglary.

It would be <26 homicides, <128 rapes. Out of 7,102 burglaries, you don't need to be a mathematician to see it certainly is not "2.2% of burglaries result in rape or murder", or whatever crazy maths TruthCalls came out with.
 
"I was at my boyfriend's all evening"

An independent witness literally saw her there in the evening.

"I was intensely interrogated for, um, days"

Just recently in this thread we got new translations of the wiretaps where she explains the police are constantly interviewing her and treating her like a criminal. This is before the arrest.

"They told me I had amnesia"

The person who told her this literally testified to it on the stand

"They also interrogated Raff, which made him say I wasn't with him all evening"

They did interrogate him. It also wasn't recorded.


"I told Patrick I was really sorry"
"Patrick? I don't see you. But I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I didn't mean to do wrong to do you. I was very naïve and not courageous at all"

"I withdrew all my allegations against him"

"I'm sorry I didn't remember before and I'm sorry I said I could have been at the house when it happened. I can't know who was at the murder because I didn't return back to the house. " - AK Nov 7th.

LIAR! Sheesh! Nauseating.

Not seeing it.
 
[*]The murder was so vicious, it was unlikely the work of a burglar - unless he was a serial killer.

Italian judge logic lol. The murder was so vicious it couldn't have been the work of a known knife carrying criminal. It had to be the work of a female honor student with no history of criminal activity.
 
In the city of Seattle in 2014, a city about 500,000 in population
7102 burglaries
128 rapes
26 homicides.

Have no idea how many rapes or homicides occurred while in the commission of a burglary.

Was that in Metro, Urban or just Seattle proper?

City 608,660
• Estimate (2014)[2] 668,342
• Rank US: 20th
• Density 7,969/sq mi (3,077/km2)
• Urban 3,059,393 (US: 14th)
• Metro 3,671,478 (US: 15th)

ETA - Tesla have you missed the boom? We are at 650,000 city limits.
 
Last edited:
Was that in Metro, Urban or just Seattle proper?

City 608,660
• Estimate (2014)[2] 668,342
• Rank US: 20th
• Density 7,969/sq mi (3,077/km2)
• Urban 3,059,393 (US: 14th)
• Metro 3,671,478 (US: 15th)

Proper
 
It would be <26 homicides, <128 rapes. Out of 7,102 burglaries, you don't need to be a mathematician to see it certainly is not "2.2% of burglaries result in rape or murder", or whatever crazy maths TruthCalls came out with.

Not sure what numbers Truth was using but it is my understanding from the article that rape occurs .006 of the time, but there are large differences between regions and economic groups. However using the numbers in Seattle, that would equal out to 42 rapes occurring during a burglary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom