• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

911myths on Mineta, Cheney and Clarke

A reason "why" is not an element required to prove my claim.

The fact that you're fighting this so hard tells me those black dots mean something. They might not have needed to obscure the time stamp and bug, but the black dots might be artifacts from the device playing the video, which absolutely would have needed to be obfuscated. No, I don't know this as fact, but your efforts to disprove me confirm that I'm on to something.

The level of cognitive dissonance in this statement is utterly astounding...
 
You are all hurting your cause and losing credibility. If you keep posting nonsensical rebuttals to my arguments, you are going to weaken your credibility when you try to argue about other issues.

I could let you keep going, but you need to consider this. If I say something is red, and it is red, but you keep calling it blue just because it serves your purpose, eventually people are going to see this. You risk losing whatever fake credibility have have gained in other threads by posting nonsensical arguments here.
 
The level of cognitive dissonance in this statement is utterly astounding...

Not to mention the lack of self-awareness in this one:

If I say something is red, and it is red, but you keep calling it blue just because it serves your purpose, eventually people are going to see this. You risk losing whatever fake credibility have have gained in other threads by posting nonsensical arguments here.

Dave
 
You are all hurting your cause and losing credibility. If you keep posting nonsensical rebuttals to my arguments, you are going to weaken your credibility when you try to argue about other issues.

I could let you keep going, but you need to consider this. If I say something is red, and it is red, but you keep calling it blue just because it serves your purpose, eventually people are going to see this. You risk losing whatever fake credibility have have gained in other threads by posting nonsensical arguments here.

:id:
 
Holy ****, I got it.

The black dots are from the VCR. If there is no time set you will see two horizontal lines in the corner. Yes, the corner location can vary by model, but in this case, the location is the bottom right.

The black artifacts are from the VCR playing the time, and since there is no time set they are horizontal lines. They saw these lines and tried to get rid of them, but they are still there. That is the reason why.

OMFG people. This is huge.
 
The fact that you're fighting this so hard tells me those black dots mean something. They might not have needed to obscure the time stamp and bug, but the black dots might be artifacts from the device playing the video, which absolutely would have needed to be obfuscated. No, I don't know this as fact, but your efforts to disprove me confirm that I'm on to something.

Fine, you keep on looking really, really hard into this one. Just so long as you don't start looking into Wally Miller's comments at the Shanksville crash site, or the statements made by Mohammed Atta's father after the attacks. Just keep looking at those TV pictures; we're all fine with that.

Dave
 
You are all hurting your cause and losing credibility. If you keep posting nonsensical rebuttals to my arguments, you are going to weaken your credibility when you try to argue about other issues.
I could let you keep going,,,,,,,,,

Please do. This is paper work Friday and I need you to get me through it. :thumbsup:
 
Holy ****, I got it.

The black dots are from the VCR. If there is no time set you will see two horizontal lines in the corner. Yes, the corner location can vary by model, but in this case, the location is the bottom right.

The black artifacts are from the VCR playing the time, and since there is no time set they are horizontal lines. They saw these lines and tried to get rid of them, but they are still there. That is the reason why.

OMFG people. This is huge.

Look, let's just be serious here for a moment. You may think you're on to something, but you're not. Don't go doing anything rash here. Especially, don't start phoning news agencies and telling them what you've just found. You really don't want to make that sort of trouble for yourself. Trust me.

Just calm down.

Dave
 
Look, let's just be serious here for a moment. You may think you're on to something, but you're not. Don't go doing anything rash here. Especially, don't start phoning news agencies and telling them what you've just found. You really don't want to make that sort of trouble for yourself. Trust me.

Just calm down.

Dave

OK. Let's be serious. If my ability to read between the lines is accurate, I understand what you're saying. Message received.

Since I found what I'm looking for, the search is over. End of discussion.

Have a nice day.
 
OK. Let's be serious. If my ability to read between the lines is accurate, I understand what you're saying. Message received.

Since I found what I'm looking for, the search is over. End of discussion.

Have a nice day.

Good luck proving it then. Thus far you've encountered exactly no one who sees the same things you see. Occam's Razor would suggest that the problem lies with you rather than the world at large, but YMMV.
 
The rational reality based side failed to fulfilled the fantasy need to have the inside job. Better chance that 911 truthers might ignore reality, and join the two mary fantasy, at the fantasy forum for 911 truth BS, lies and paranoia.

Do we still get paid if he leaves? Friday, take the rest of the weekend off; sup shills

Are we willing to, "risk losing whatever fake credibility" we have. Do you want fake or real?
 
Last edited:
I could let you keep going, but you need to consider this. If I say something is red, and it is red, but you keep calling it blue just because it serves your purpose, eventually people are going to see this. You risk losing whatever fake credibility have have gained in other threads by posting nonsensical arguments here.

But what if you're wrong and it really is blue?

Have you stopped yourself to consider this possibility?
 
You would need to show this, he is not actually making the claim...........:rolleyes:
skynotblue.gif
 
Pretty sure we've been trolled.


Anyway, the thing that sucks about the CIA is they don't have as many parking lot shuttles as the NSA does at Meade. The dining facility is better than the NSA's, and so is the gift shop. Plus Langley isn't in the middle of Murder-Central USA.

Why doesn't the NRO or DIA ever get any paranoid, delusional love on this board? DIA seems to hire smoking hot women, and the NRO embodies mind-blowing tech. NSA is about as exciting as working for the phone company, and the CIA is like a university's clerical staff.

Gotta go, I need to get back to undermining Cuba by opening a chain of KFCs in Havana...
 
Pretty sure we've been trolled.


Anyway, the thing that sucks about the CIA is they don't have as many parking lot shuttles as the NSA does at Meade. The dining facility is better than the NSA's, and so is the gift shop. Plus Langley isn't in the middle of Murder-Central USA.

Why doesn't the NRO or DIA ever get any paranoid, delusional love on this board? DIA seems to hire smoking hot women, and the NRO embodies mind-blowing tech. NSA is about as exciting as working for the phone company, and the CIA is like a university's clerical staff.

Gotta go, I need to get back to undermining Cuba by opening a chain of KFCs in Havana...

This.
 
This is part one of my argument regarding Cheney's watch. Part two will come later. Part one stands on its own, which is why I will post it now.

Claim: Photoshop, or an image editing program with similar capabilities, has been used on at least one of the pictures in National Archives flickr album 72157656213196901.

Proof:

1. Picture V1546-01 is allegedly of Scooter Libby and Vice President Dick Cheney on the morning of 9-11. The comments on the flickr page state:

[...snipped body of "analysis"]

Conclusion 1: Since no other image in the album of pictures in Cheney's office exhibits this obfuscation of the time stamp and network logo, and software exists to create such obfuscation, and the network feed contained no distortion or obfuscation at the time the picture was taken; image editing software was used. Since picture V1546-01 exists in the National Archive flickr album 72157656213196901, the claim, "Photoshop, or an image editing program with similar capabilities, has been used on at least one of the pictures in National Archives flickr album 72157656213196901" is true.

Conclusion 2: If image editing software was used to obfuscate a portion of one photo, it is possible for it to have been used to obfuscate portions of additional photos.

Conclusion 3: If one photo was intentionally edited to obfuscate a portion of it, evidence of deception exists.

Conclusion 4: If evidence of deception exists, the authenticity of any image in the flickr album is suspect.

Here is a couple of TV screens shot in Cheney's office, and next to them screenshots of archived TV in nearly the same size:

V1543-14:

V1546-15:

I post this to illustrate the effect that image size plays!

The photo that you analyse, V1543-01, has the TV screen about 160 px wide and 12 px high. This is about the same as in V1546-15, while V1546-14 has it about twice as large (4x as many pixels).

In V1546-01, there is also less contrast in the bottom right region where the logo is.

I rest my case.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom