• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Disney Channel is the Illuminati Channel

Travis

Misanthrope of the Mountains
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
24,133
Since Obama just refuses to throw everyone in death camps Barbwire has found a new thing to get all worked up over.

Kill the Disney Channel.

Blow up the Illuminati Propaganda being fed to the young and impressionable. Mind seducing cartoons like Gravity Falls, which provides a light-hearted portrayal of “summoning” and is loaded with a plethora of Illuminati-style symbolism: owls, floating eye balls, pyramids, masonic stained glass and Fez hats, is seemingly all the rage these days.

Fez hats people! FEZ HATS!!!!11!!

http://barbwire.com/2015/07/22/1100-disney-is-spinning-in-his-grave/
 
The ads I've been seeing for Gravity Falls have been intriguing, seems to be very dark humor for a kids cartoon. Also Kristen Schaal does the voice work for one of the main characters and I always enjoy her work. Now that I know it's freaking out the religious loonies I'll definitely have to watch some episodes.
 
"I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."

I always knew the Shriners were Tools of Satan.......


Once again, I have to laugh my head off at people seeing the Masons as some kind of sinister evil society. The local Mason lodge is about as dangerous as the local Bowling league....
 
Last edited:
Ever seen a Time Lord regenerate? You can't get much more illuminated than that. Besides, he's still officially an employee of UNIT. Originally the United Nations Intelligence Taskforce.

In the latest season, the Doctor essentially gets press ganged by UNIT to be the leader of the world - maybe their on to something.

I always knew the Shriners were Tools of Satan.......


Once again, I have to laugh my head off at people seeing the Masons as some kind of sinister evil society. The local Mason lodge is about as dangerous as the local Bowling league....

Probably with a fair amount of crossover between the two groups
 
In the latest season, the Doctor essentially gets press ganged by UNIT to be the leader of the world - maybe their on to something.



Probably with a fair amount of crossover between the two groups

I can testify that is true.....also big crossover with the Little League.
Here in Sacramento, One of the local lodges sponsors a Little League team. Just show how indisious they are..,,,
 
Okay. So will it blow their minds completely when they work out most the images in Gravity falls are intentional. For humorous effect... What are those things called. Jokes? Yeah. I mean I know you don't expect them in a cartoon....but sometimes they happen.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom